AIPRM 1st Thread - How to Rank a Website using Chatgpt + AIPRM? Which Prompt you use?

Hey Guys,

I welcome you all to the 1st thread of AIPRM on How to Rank a Website using Chatgpt+AIPRM? Which Prompt you use? Lets all contribute this thread and share your experiences down below like how do you start with SEO, Keyword and Content.

Peace
Bigboss :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a lot of different steps in how search engines find, crawl, index, score, and finally decide which scores to combine in which ways for the specific needs and intentions of each specific search. Only a portion of those are down to what content is created.

Youā€™ll need to break this down into specifics, and you absolutely need to bear in mind that the links it gets, the importance of content being cited, reputable, are all every bit as important as the content itself.

3 Likes

Personally, I like using the silo method for a niche site to find the ā€œbig topicsā€ to concentrate on, and then I use those topics as feeder ideas into the content (pages and posts) I want to create.

1 Like

Letā€™s say there is not only Google but their E-E-A-T approach. If you follow these guidelines, any page with good content will also rank well. ChatGPT (or others) just helps to get ideas and spread them to a broader audience. You need to improve this with your own personal engagement with existing and potential customers and friends. I use ChatGPT as a sparring partner. In the end there is nothing left but to get better every day. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m in here. Hi !

My favorite prompt for now is ā€˜unmet needsā€™ in the marketing section. Brought me some nice additional statements to use . But Iā€™m still learning.

4 Likes

couldnā€™t agree more JĆ¼rgen.

My favorite prompt for now is ā€˜unmet needsā€™ in the marketing section. Brought me some nice additional statements to use . But Iā€™m still learning.

This is really a great prompt (you can link to it) developed together with Prompt.mba

1 Like

Put long sites in a bullet list. Is useful and save my precious time.

That is exactly what i wrote this TLDR prompt for

3 Likes

Certainly, this prompt is one of the best that Iā€™ve seen in my life.

i use it for Ecomm. I use Ecomm Category prompt and API for rewriting of product description at scale that i scraped. I use prompt that rewrites current description with description that include Benefits, AIDA, and Lifestile Images.