[SOLVED IN 1.1.9.16] AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update September 16, 2023

Thanks! I tried the maual set up and succeed.

I am not able to get AIPRM UI on ChatGPT, Getting console error as shown in Image
I have re-installed the AIPRM also, but the issue remains same

1 Like

I try but still can’t work

For Microsoft Edge, the fix has already been approved and published (v1.1.9.16):

To update to the new version faster, we recommend you uninstall and reinstall the extension.

We are still waiting for Google to review the fix in version v1.1.9.16. A temporary workaround is possible by manually installing the new version, v1.1.9.16:

I’ve tried everything. Uninstall chrome, uninstall all plugins, reinstall aiprm plugins, reconnect accounts, clear browser cache

Bonjour

Hello i have the same problem
I just bought the AIPRM pro and I don’t have access to chatGPT, as if it wasn’t recognized

I have the installed aiprm plugin in chrome, however, recently I have stopped displaying prompts in the main GPT chat window. Maybe who had a similar problem help with its solution. (I reinstallation of the plugin did - nothing helps).

I have the same thing

For Microsoft Edge, the fix has already been approved and published (v1.1.9.16):

To update to the new version faster, we recommend you uninstall and reinstall the extension.

We are still waiting for Google to review the fix in version v1.1.9.16. A temporary workaround is possible by manually installing the new version, v1.1.9.16:

I’ve downloaded the new version of the plug, reconecte, removed the plug and redoowload it, and also tried to get in from another chrome user. what can I do?

I have the same issue. Not working on Opera, nor Google Chrome.

I have the same issue, removed all google chrome extensions, reinstalled aiprm and still not showing any prompts in chatgpt.

This morning I Did the Uninstall of extension on google chrome and loaded the new extension in, (https://forum.aiprm.com/uploads/short-url/3mcVtRxEuct3as5EO9cgBZAIZgw.zip). So far it appears to be working. On edge I never had AIPRM extension so decided to try this morning and that loaded with no issues from thier extension store.

1 Like

Hey Everyone,
i am not able to use Aiprm extension into chatgpt 4 , even i clear all caches and remove all other extension is some is also facing this problem??? please help me how can i use aiprm extension in chat gpt

1 Like

same here… seems I was kicked off my initial basic plan and forced me to higher plan…but not working

thank you!, that worked for me.

still not working plz give me solution if u have?

Please ensure that you have downloaded the correct version (v1.1.9.16),
and follow the steps in this tutorial: