Can't access to the VerifiedPrompt even with the ProPlan active!

I’ve just bought the ProPlan, my profile is connected to ChatGPT, but when I click on VerifiedPrompt I have a message to upgrade to the ProPlan !!! Is there a delay to take my new subscription in charge?
Thxs,

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing difficulties after upgrading to the AIPRM Pro plan.

Firstly, please reload your ChatGPT browser tab, log out, then log back into your account and try again.

If that doesn’t solve your issue, it’s possible that you might be dealing with a connection problem between your OpenAI and AIPRM accounts, in case you have multiple accounts:

After following these steps, should the issue persist, please send us all relevant details to hello@aiprm.com.

Log out then login and all is OK now.
Thanks for your time.
Best,

Olivier

I I tried that and it didn’t work. I have written prompts that I can’t publish to public and I have the elite account. I logged out and in and it asks me to upgrade my account. I also had a bunch of likes on my prompts and they disappeared??? Why???
Like in an instant when I went to publish a new prompt.

These are my prompts:

This is still an issue.

I apologize for the inconvenience you are facing. Could you please retry again? The AIPRM Elite plan allows 3 Public Prompts Upcoming. If the issue continues, please reach out to us at hello@aiprm.com for further assistance.

1 Like