ChatGPT History gone, disabled due to Security Issue claim

It’s not AIPRM, it’s the OpenAI. Thank god I had Superpower ChatGPT installed. It had synced all my conversations locally and I can still see my full history.

2 Likes

My history came back just now! Thank God :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I see, thanks for this information!

Gracias por la info, no se sabe cuándo volverá a funcionar?

Chat history is back. I can see all my previous chats.

2 Likes

Interesting. Here it’s still gone.

1 Like

Refreshed mine, clicked Retry and it came back…

1 Like
1 Like

it works…log out / in and everything is back

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up, @aiprm-christophc. Good thing I saved the outputs that I really liked. I’ve lost a few prompts, but it could be a whole lot worse. Lesson learned, save the good stuff as and when you get it.

1 Like

I came to this party late and didn’t read the updates. I logged out and logged back in, all is how it should be. Another lesson learned, read the updates.

2 Likes

Just quit off your account and after log in back, this solves my problem, maybe can solve your too.

2 Likes

Thank you. It just reappared magically after a time. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Logging out and logging back in fixed the History. NOTE: The desktop app never lost the history when I first saw the issue. AIPRM is not in the desktop app but it is a good backup to have for your history. Here is the link for the desktop on GITHUB: Releases · lencx/ChatGPT · GitHub

1 Like

still the same, I just logged out and re login, but still no chat history loaded …

My chat history came back after logging out and then back in.

Gon try this. Maybe it will work. Who knows…?

@JOHNNY_BENTON , both desktop and Edge lost chats, but apparently, as previous users said, it was some issue on OpenAi’s side. Mine came back too.
Careful with that lencx ChatGPT desktop app, I use it too but it will go unmaintained and lencx (who’s a great guy btw, talked to him) said that some hackers mess around with it. It’s usable, great , but just as a friendly warning, trad carefully :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you for the heads up. I hadn’t used it until I lost my history. But that is valuable information to know. Good looking out! That could have wrecked me. Have a great evening.

3 Likes

Now it’s working. Just have to Sign out and Login Back.

1 Like