chatGPT improves the realm of thinking

Brothers, when I watch this kind of video now, I don’t feel the original sexual desire. I just appreciate it, just like appreciating a work of art. Could it be that my recent discussion of philosophy with chatGPT has improved my thinking realm? There are relationships? :thinking:THE BLACK TAPE PROJECT Art Hearts Fashion Fall 2023 New York - Fashion Channel - YouTube

Maybe because you pumped to your mind a dozen amount of dopamine from similar content…
it’s a human a nature, and can’t be manipulated by your discussion with ChatGPT :slightly_smiling_face:.

Just take care of yourself.

and I don’t know how this topic can relate to any of AIPRM or ChatGPT prompting etc… anyway.

I think things are not that simple, but it is undeniable that this kind of thinking is progressive, not that it destroys my ego, at least I respect women in a certain sense and understand with a rational thinking , and understand the connotation that the designer wants to express, I seem to have entered the plot of “Lucy”, hahaha :sunglasses:

I understand what you want to express, the sage’s time after releasing the desire, but I know very well that it doesn’t seem to have much to do with that. Anyway, I watched the entire fashion show seriously and objectively yesterday.

Is it possible that chatGPT is helpful to a certain extent for thinking habits? :thinking: