Chatgpt plan wrong

Can anyone help me fix this problem.
I was not able to use any writing styles or tones in CHATGPT, a message stated I need to upgrade to the pro account but I thought I already had the pro account. when I checked I have the plus account but paying the Pro account price?

Not sure what to do or who to contact

Kind regards

1 Like

Welcome Adrian!

1/ this is about charges made by OpenAI and ChatGPT, not AIPRM.

2/ your screenshot shows a charge from February and one from March

That’s not a double-charge, you signed up for a subscription with them, not a one-off payment.

Thank you for the reply, I may not have explained properly, I did not say it was a double charge? I have an active subscription for pro account but only getting the use of the plus, it shows a plus account but the pro account payment

What you have shown are 2 subscriptions to ChatGPT Plus.

We have not found a paid AIPRM subscription with the Email you use here on the forum.

Please send all details with the Account Email user, Payment Email used to hello@aiprm.com for investigation.

Maybe you also used 2 different Emails for linking your AIPRM Account and for Purchase,
then this may help:

Thank you for replying so quickly, I will contact them and see if that can sort it.

What is there to sort?

That’s not a double-charge, you signed up for a subscription with them, not a one-off payment.

All sorted I seem to have misunderstood the difference between CHATGPT and AIPRM
:smiley:

2 Likes