Ever since I'm paying, my prompts are not working properly anymore

I have recently upgraded to a paid sub to accomodate for more saved private prompts. But every since I started using more than two prompts they’re not working properly anymore.

#1 When I select prompt number 5 Chatgpt for some reason selects prompt another one.
#2 New prompts don’t work at all. Chatgpt just sees the keyword i’m inputting, but not the saved prompt.

What am I doing wrong?

Sorry to hear that you’re having troubles. The problem you’re facing might be due to the simultaneous installation of both AIPRM browser extensions: AIPRM Premium for ChatGPT and AIPRM for ChatGPT.

To resolve this, please uninstall the AIPRM Premium for ChatGPT extension and then install the AIPRM for ChatGPT browser extension here:

Don’t worry, you won’t lose any data or prompts.

Additionally, the issue could be related to a conflict with another browser extension running alongside AIPRM. Consider temporarily disabling any extensions that could be conflicting with AIPRM and check if that resolves the issue.

If the issue still persists, please contact our support team for further assistance at hello@aiprm.com.

2 Likes

if you thought your prompts were working before you are funny. If its not connected to the internet it is pretend data. If you are not getting live real time data on what is and is not ranking it like paying monopoly. You cant have the shoe! its mine!

Thank you for your helpful reaction. This indeed seemed to be the problem. Working now again!

Did you actually read my entire message? If so, it seems you are unnecessarily negative. If you didn’t, maybe you should instead of making assumptions.

1 Like