How AIPRM has exponentially grown my business! 🙌🏽

Hi everyone!

So happy to be a part of this community and I couldn’t be more pleased with AIPRM and what it’s done for me and my family. I am a special education teacher by trade. I work from home with my partner and almost 6 month old baby. I am teaching people how to publish and monetize their prompts! It’s been a huge success and I’m excited to share how to do this here for anyone who is interested in turning creating magic prompts (that’s what I call them) into a highly profitable business.

Check out my magic prompt if you’d like. It’s called the One Click Course Creator.

In bliss,
Christel

13 Likes

Welcome! You could link to your prompt here also.

Where/how are you teaching people to monetize? Link?

1 Like

Sure here’s the link: https://chat.openai.com/chat?AIPRM_PromptID=1786373398000300032

I’m teaching people how to write high quality prompt templates that will qualify for publishing and create a nice website for the prompt.

Here mine:
One Click Course Creator :point_up_2:t4::computer:

Thanks for the reply and welcome!

3 Likes

Here’s a prompt from one of my students. :point_down:t4:

Memorize Anything

2 Likes

What words do we use with your prompt Christel? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Steve! If you’re using the one click course creator prompt just put in the learning outcome. For example: Learn how to …

Learn anything. :laughing: Hope that helps!

2 Likes

Wonderful @Christel_Guillen i need it

1 Like

Your work is amazing @Christel_Guillen

Great.

Your student my benefit even more by linking their name to the correct website address :rofl:

1 Like