I cannot use the "GPT Plus" Service, although I have paid for it two days ago!

I have paid for ChatGPT Plus, and my payment has been withdrawn by my Bank account, BUT the GPT Platform (https://chat.openai.com/chat) asks me to PAY Again for “Plus”!! Why?

In addition, OpenAI support page at https://openai.com/support/ does NOT work (404 - The page you were looking for doesn’t exist. You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved) and thus I cannot submit a support ticket!!!

1 Like

I know this may seem basic, but it is still the absolute most common cause of the issue, and you are here on the AIPRM community forum to complain about trouble getting support from another company (OpenAI), so I do need to ask:

1. Are you certain you haven’t mixed up accounts, and paid for a premium plan with one company (OpenAI or AIPRM) without realizing it is not a part of the other company (AIPRM or OpenAI) ? Buying ChatGPT Plus gives you more access to ChatGPT but no other main functionality, and billing will be to OpenAI. Buying a premium plan with AIPRM will give you added functionality to the AIPRM extension, but doesn’t give you the OpenAI Plus plan access. They are separate, although complimentary things.

2. If you are certain that you have paid the right company for the right plan, check that you are using the right (same) account for both so that each is seeing the right user with the right account level.

Hello and thank you for your reply and explanations provided!

Well, this is my transaction with my Bank. Please have a look below, and please advice whit is wrong. ===>

DATE/S OF TRANSACTION: 06/Apr/2023
DATE/YEAR OF VALUE: 06/Apr/2023
DESCRIPTION: AIPRM, CORP
HOW MUCH: €22.75 (this this the quivalent to USD)

Can you work out what the issue is, and I do NOT see the GPT Plus Service?

Thank you very much in Advance.

Yours SIncerely,

Costas Sachpazis

Sure thing, and the issue is the one I suggested - ChatGPT itself is made by OpenAI, and their ChatGPT Plus product is available from them, sold by them, and thus you’d see OpenAI as the billing company.

What you’ve bought is AIPRM Premium Pro Plan, from AIPRM Corp. which is a different (although complimentary) thing.

Thank you Ammon!
So, I have paid and bought the AIPRM Premium Pro Plan ($20pm plus 24% VAT)! Correct?
So, where and how could I see my subscrition and my Subscription Level that I bought from AIPRM corp then?
Thank you for your kind patience!
Costas. :blush:

1 Like

In addition, Nice to read your very Experienced Profile, Ammon! Congratulations for your achievements! Costas. :saluting_face:

1 Like

Ammon Hi, could you please answer and confirm my above question?

Costas, for any billing support please mail hello@aiprm.com
and enclose your account email and screenshots of your backend.

Thanks

Thank you Christoph,

I will do that.
Regards

However, my question is:

Where and how could I see my subscrition and my Subscription Level that I bought from AIPRM corp?
Could you explain?
Thank you

To see your subscription and subscription level that you bought from AIPRM Corp, you can go to the billing portal at AIPRM for ChatGPT and click on “Manage” for the subscription you want to view. From there, you can see your subscription details, including your subscription level and billing history. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact AIPRM’s support team for assistance.

See also https://help.aiprm.com/hc/en-us/articles/13777114175505-Where-is-my-invoice-

1 Like

Ohhhh! Thnak you Christoph ! Kind of you!

1 Like

Hello,

I have both an OpenAI account ( ChatGPT Plus, which I started on 11-04-2023) AND an AIPRM Account for ChatGPT (which I started on 11-04-2023 and 06-04-2023 respectively) on a monthly base Subscription. However when I try to use my ChatGPT API in an Excel Script, I get the following message: You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details. Why is this happening? However, I can use normally my ChatGPT account in https://chat.openai.com/… Please explain what I can do to resolve this bug. Thanks. Costas.

Could you please help me out?

Are you using ChatGPT set to GPT4? Have you gone past the number of times you are allowed to prompt in a given time period because a script keeps firing it?

The error message you got is meant to be somewhat self explanatory, I think. Whatever you are doing has meant it has gone beyond the quota of access allowed by ChatGPT (OpenAI) in some way. Since the limits on GPT4 are much stricter, that’s what I’d look at first.

Thank you Ammon,

However, it keeps prompting me the same answer: “You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details”, ALTHOUGH time has gone BEYOND TIME RESTRICTIONS…!! So, time is NOT the case, as you suggest.

I should let you know, however, that when I try to login to my ChatGPT account (Introducing ChatGPT), I do NOT see where I could Log In… There is NOWHERE any such Link/Option

On the other hand, when I logged in to my ChatGPT account via my link that I had BEFORE I PAID for my monthly Subscription, (i.e. OpenAI API), I see that my account is NOT Updated with the PAID version, BUT it keeps showing that I am on the FREE PLAN!!! WHY???

So, WHERE is my PAID ACOUNT PLATFORM, and How could I login to it?

Please have a look at the three attached Snapshots. PLEASE explain to me HOW I COULD OVERCOME THIS miserable issue…

Thank you for your Attention,

Costas.

@Costas_Sachpazis

Subscribing for ChatGPT Plus (using ChatGPT) is different from Setting up paid account for OpenAI Platform (Playground - using OpenAI API anywhere).

In other words .. ChatGPT Subscription has nothing to do with the API usage.

2 Likes

What do you mean??? Explain please!

Where can I find my PAID API ???

I mean: How can I use the API string for my PAID PLAN??

Where can I find it?