¿is this a scam?

I’m having enough with this app… I have paid 43 euros for an annual subscription and I can read that it says on the billing page, that I don’t have any active subscription. In addition, I have requested help multiple times by email and they do not respond, they only respond with a series of FAQs and at the end a question as to whether this has been useful or not, that is, THEY HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. Can someone tell me what’s going on here? Where can action be taken?

I’ve reached my limit with this application… I’ve invested 43 euros in an annual subscription, and I can see on the billing page that it indicates I lack an active subscription. Furthermore, I’ve reached out for assistance through email on several occasions, yet there’s been no response. Their only replies consist of a sequence of frequently asked questions, culminating in an inquiry about the usefulness of the information provided. In essence, THEY LACK CUSTOMER SUPPORT. Could someone please elucidate the current situation? Where can measures be enacted?

This error appear in my accout. I have paid 43 euros for an annual subscription, and I can read in this app, that I have no any subscription available. ¿Can somebody help me?

Did you know that your spamming behaviour can lead to unwanted consequences?!
Neglecting the problem you have…

Am I using phone calls to harass someone? Am I using emails? text messages or social networks? No… I’m just a simple customer who has paid for a subscription, has written more than 4 emails to the bidding party, looking for help to solve a problem and hasn’t gotten a single word of help. This is not normal on a serious page. Apart from the FAQ, what kind of support do you provide to the client, even more so when the client has previously expressed that he is a bit lost on this app?

Don’t expect the support rather than humans like you and me, they won’t answer you immediately.
You posted your first post 7 hours ago, didn’t bother waiting the respond and started spamming posts.

It is not like this. I sent my first communication the Saturday before at noon, followed by 3 other emails, and they never responded

I pinged your post for moderation, for them to reply.

We apologize for the difficulties you’re experiencing. Our support team is already communicating with you through the support portal. We appreciate your patience.

Good Morning,
It seems that mine is not working. I appreciate if you can help me.

Good morning everyone, I’m a bit lost. Could someone explain to me what AIPRM is? Thank you!