New ChatGPT version May 24

New ChatGPT version for me - this was May 12 just moments ago…

ah yes, it’s Friday.

Every DevOp and IT Manager in the world:

“No rollouts on Friday!”

OpenAI: Ah, it’s Friday, here’s our new stuff. Good luck and happy weekend everyone in our food chain.

Bonus points: you have the whole EXTENDED weekend to fix your stuff, so it’s ready next week…

#AIPRM #devop openai #chatgpt #rollout #foodchain

Not sure if something breaks until Tuesday, but we’ll not be able to react until then.

1 Like

It didn’t get better, just when my Better Browsing Prompt worked well the 2nd day and was close to publishing

This nonsense is repeatable, including the repetive browsing of Zapier content marketing.

I shall salute you sympathetically with my Friday beer(s), Christoph. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

…but they have “browser based functionality” OMG

Last time I was so annoyed was when I asked unfiltered GPT3 to review some of my articles… and it was not very kind
:crazy_face: :angry: :rofl:

Hey, I have problems too. Do you know how hard it is to attempt to look sympathetic with a glass of beer in hand, really cool but loud pub music making the feet tap, and trying to wipe off the beer-foam moustache? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah, you and the OpenAI people
While I am trying to fix my stuff

OpenAI’s official “continuation” function launched on May 20 is simply the best Valentine’s Day gift for me! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Just so you guys all know, it’s still bad with the “May 24” release and didn’t go away over the long weekend.

1 Like