[SOLVED IN 1.1.9.13] AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update September 12, 2023

My aiprm plugin was working fine, but suddenly I get a warning that could not load massages. can you help?

2 Likes

having the same problem…

I am having the same problem

Thank you for the work that yourself and your teams do. Much appreciated.

Hotfix - v1.1.9.13 - for AIPRM UI currently broken due to the ChatGPT Update on September 12, 2023

This is a release-candidate for the fix prepared, that is still in testing. You can do a “developer install” if you would like to help us testing and report issues found in the thread here.

AIPRM-for-ChatGPT-1.1.9.13.zip (252.5 KB)

Tutorial on how to manually install AIPRM:

2 Likes

I just upgraded to plus and it stopped working… tried everything, logged out of chatgpt and aiprm uninstalled the extension, disconnected account, recconected again… it keeps saying unable to load messages HELP! Time sensitive!! That’s the reason I upgraded

1 Like

I have this one… still not working… tried everything! Help!!

1 Like

I have moved your posts here, @Juan_Gaspar_de_Alba - please see the updates and explanation above.

For Microsoft Edge, the fix has already been approved and published (v1.1.9.13):

To update to the new version faster, we recommend you uninstall and reinstall the extension.

For Google Chrome, the fix has already been approved and published (v1.1.9.13):

To update to the new version faster, we recommend you uninstall and reinstall the extension.

1 Like

Thanks for the hotfix :slight_smile:
Everything works fine by doing the manual update

Kindly,

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update September 15, 2023

A post was merged into an existing topic: AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update September 16, 2023

A post was merged into an existing topic: AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update September 16, 2023