[SOLVED IN 1.1.9.16] AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update September 16, 2023

cant upload the video. its strange. sometimes prompts are working, sometimes not. gpt without prompts is working all the time. and there is no different if my pro account or standard. any tip for me? really need it today

Hi All!
I was using APRIM prompts. I did not use them for a few months, yesterday I tried to use it but failed. Please tell me what the issue??

I am using Google Chrome for it.

https://help.openai.com/en/articles/7996670-chatgpt-says-something-went-wrong

‘Something went wrong.’

Please try again in a few minutes. Free users may receive intermittent server errors like these during periods of high traffic. Alternatively, try starting a new chat.

If the issue persists, you’ll need to disable any VPNs and Web Protect, if applicable. Please try again using a different network.

Please take a look at the posts above and here:

Following the instructions, upgraded to the latest version but I can’t see any prompts, only the “output, tone, writing style” tab in second half of the page:

I’m a plus user.
What should I do?

Please ensure that you have installed the latest version of the AIPRM for ChatGPT browser extension (1.1.9.16):

Please also ensure that there are no conflicts with other ChatGPT extensions:

Can you please check your Chrome version and Operating System version? Can you also try updating your Chrome browser or try using the Microsoft Edge browser to see if it helps?

The issue may also be related to your local network or VPN. Have you tried using a different network, VPN, IP address or device to see if the issue persists?

1 Like

Alternatively, you can turn it off and on.

Hi,
Are there any reasons why I need to repeat this process, every time I log into ChatGPT again? Do yo know when Google Chrome will accept your last version updates, so it will go back to normal?

Thanks in advance,
M

You should not have to repeat this process every time you log into ChatGPT again. The new version was already approved by Google yesterday:

If you are still experiencing issues, please send more details and a screen recording to hello@aiprm.com.

1 Like

My issue has been resolved with the new version. Thanks!

1 Like

Constant errors , why ? 2 months place and 2 days it was working normally at my place, you can’t even fix it. I have to look every 10 minutes if there is no update? WTF? 2 months of paying for not using . Super. I lack the fuc… nerve , that’s why I’m writing because it piss… me off !!!

This is not any solution to the problem. Every time I want to use you have to install again and again. Shame , I just lost money. Such a solution is no solution. For free I don’t even want it like that, because it doesn’t work. You are just cheating.

We deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused and acknowledge the importance of providing a smooth experience for our users.

Please be aware that despite our efforts to anticipate and adapt to updates from ChatGPT, unexpected changes in layout or user interface can occasionally present challenges. However, we are actively improving our processes to minimize the impact of such changes in the future.

Please have confidence that our team is always quick to address and resolve any issues, including this one.

How can I Resolve it? Please Help

Can you please make sure you have the latest version of AIPRM for ChatGPT (1.1.9.17)?

I don’t have the nerve for you anymore. I have to uninstall and install a plugin every 30 minutes. This is already the height of deception on your part. I still pay for it, for free I don’t want it anymore. I will say goodbye forever, although I was with you from the very beginning as soon as you founded it. All you offer is just more expensive fees for packages that I don’t need for a single state. I don’t want to fight for a refund, because you probably can’t admit your mistakes.

@pradawnyelf

We don’t big you to become a user of AIPRM.
If you use it, you like the product.
It’s that simple.

You can easily cancel your subscription without bothering yourself to type these 2 posts.
Don’t carry your emotions here in a bad tone as if we are slaves to your ‘majesty’,
Instead carry them with actions…

Whether you like the product to use it, or you hate it to no longer become a user.

Sad to see a response like that, after an Admin replied with apology that you don’t deserve.

There’s definitely no need to keep reinstalling the plugin. A simple update to version 1.1.9.17 should sort things out for you.

Also, make sure that you have only one AIPRM for ChatGPT extension installed and not the previously deprecated “AIPRM Premium for ChatGPT” extension.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Unable to scroll through prompts - ChatGPT Update on October 24, 2023