Urgent Issue with AIPRM Interface: Need Immediate Assistanc

I recently subscribed to the AIPRM RPO Annual Membership and have successfully made the payment. However, I am currently experiencing difficulties accessing any of the features on the AIPRM introduction panel. Despite multiple attempts at reloading and reinstalling the panel, it continues to display as a blank screen.

Whenever I attempt to select an option or enter text for a search query, I am consistently presented with the message, “No prompts found for your current filters. Please reset your filters to view all prompts. Click here to reset filters.” This issue has left me unable to utilize the functionalities of AIPRM, which I subscribed to and paid for.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter. It would greatly help if you could provide guidance on how to rectify the situation. I genuinely appreciate your prompt attention to this issue as I would prefer not to feel that my subscription to AIPRM’s paid services was in vain.

So did you reset the filter then?

Please send screenshots, video to hello@aiprm.com

Also make sure you don’t have conflicting extensions installed.

Extension Conflict with AIPRM - no support, test or endorse of other ChatGPT extensions in parallel to AIPRM

1 Like

Dear AIPRM Team,

I want to emphasize that I have already reset the filters as instructed when the message “No prompts found for your current filter. Please reset your filters to view all prompts” appeared. However, even after performing the reset, the screen remains unchanged, with no tools or options visible. Additionally, whenever I try to access any menu, I am prompted to clear the “reset filters.”

This is my second attempt to seek assistance regarding this matter. If the team could kindly provide a response and a solution, it would be greatly appreciated. However, if no resolution is possible, I would like to request a refund for the amount I paid.

Why is this your “second attempt”?

You only wrote your first reply - after 3 days - with a partial answer.

Did you send us the details about your account to hello@aiprm.com as requested last week?

Our support team is already in touch with you via the support portal. It is possible that the issue you are experiencing could be related to a conflict with another browser extension running parallel to AIPRM, or it may be also related to your local network or VPN.

2 Likes