[SOLVED IN 1.1.4.5] Version 1.1.3.30 Defect when Saving Prompts

THIS IS SOLVED IN VERSION 1.1.4.5

AIPRM for ChatGPT Version: 1.1.4.5 with the fix for saving prompts was finally published by Google.
We recommend to uninstall and reinstall the extension to get the new version faster.

We introduced a defect in the Version 1.1.3.30 related to saving private prompts, and it affects all users.

Our team is actively working to resolve this and submits a fix in Version 1.1.4.3 today which will hopefully be available tomorrow already.

In the meantime, please use the temporary workaround by including at least one of up to three prompt variables (for example, [VARIABLE1]) in your Prompt Template if you cannot save it.

Thanks so much for your patience and understanding.

Here’s is video explaining the problem and workaround also.

TLDR: just add [VARIABLE1:dummy] to your prompt and you’ll be able to save it.

Christoph C. Cemper
and the team of
AIPRM

7 Likes

We have submitted new versions 1.1.4.3 to Google, hoping to have this fix put live very soon.

4 Likes

Love the fast turnaround on the bug fix!

2 Likes

Updated the OP with

TLDR: just add [VARIABLE1:dummy] to your prompt and you’ll be able to save it.

3 Likes

Our correction submitted on Monday was unfortunately rejected by Google with an unrelated objection.

We have just submitted a new version and hope for Google to publish it until Friday.

One unrelated issue was suddenly that the use of the words “ChatGPT” and “Prompt” in the description of a Prompt Extension for ChatGPT (more than five times) was considered “Keyword stuffing”.

The description was not updated this week or even the past 4-5 cycles, so that came as an unpleasant surprise for sure after two days of turnaround.

3 Likes

Thanks again, Christoph.

The [VARIABLE1:dummy] solution works perfectly, so it’s not a big problem either.

I will share this information. We hope Google is nice

2 Likes

Thank you for keeping us informed about what’s happening and the progress in solving the problem. It’s very important for users that we are taken into account and kept informed of any eventuality. So, thank you.

3 Likes

i can’t click for save prompt

Hello, I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing difficulties with saving prompts. I understand how frustrating this can be. Please be aware that we have identified this issue as a known defect (Version 1.1.3.30 Defect when Saving Prompts - #6 by aiprm-christophc). Our team has already prepared a fix, and we currently waiting for Google to publish the updated version.

Temporary workaround:

4 Likes

We are still waiting for approval.

There are some very untypical delays and rejection reasons.

A defect is impacting 900K users for a week now.

We also got a rejection because of the description text or code that was unchanged for two months now.

Maybe this is also related to the large number of users we already have.

It appears a new set of rules or new review team is at work there at Google, but we are on it and waiting for 48+ hours again now after quickly “fixing” things that were OK for months, but are not now.

1 Like

After I am done writing my prompt AIPRM doesn’t allow me to click “Save Prompt”, so I click but nothing happens. Does anyone know what may be causing this?

Please add a dummy variable as explained here in the topic

AIPRM for ChatGPT Version: 1.1.4.5
with the fix from Monday
for saving prompts
was finally published by Google.

We recommend to uninstall and reinstall
the extension to get the new version faster.

1 Like