Welcome all to this amazing community. Where are you from? Which Location

My understanding was that it stands for Artificial Intelligence Prompt Resource Manager

I born in Buenos Aires. Now in Madrid, Spain. :shallow_pan_of_food:

1 Like

Hi All, Iā€™m from London, England :uk:

Hi, Iā€™m from Houston, Texas by way of New York City. Thanks for the community.

1 Like

Hereā€™s a thread for that

3 Likes

I am from Scotland. I am looking to integrate AIPRM into everyday from for the entire company!

1 Like

Well, well, wellā€¦ Greetings from Poland, where the pierogi are hot and the winters are cold! Iā€™m here to soak up some knowledge and hopefully share a bit of my own experience. Iā€™m currently plotting my escape from this frozen tundra as soon as I achieve financial freedom :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m from Morocco :morocco:, and I am a mobile app developer :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

My greetings to all from Algeria :algeria:

DZ

1 Like

Hi I am from Mexico, Mexico city. Trying t
NeoCrotalic gif icon
o improve the communication of my websites to the world.

2 Likes

Welcome. Been to Mexico City in 2008 for 2 days, wow just wow.

Been speaking at a Conference in lovely Krakow some years ago.

I lost count how many times Iā€™ve been to London, mesmerizing city.

3 Likes

Been to Rio only once for a week, Carnival 2009, and it was c.r.a.z.y. cool :sunglasses:

Been to Barcelona many times, what an interesting city.

yay, KrakĆ³w amazing city :smiley: hope u visit Poland more often :smiley:

1 Like

Hi All,
Iā€™m in Sunrise, FL.

Really blown away by ā€œprompt engineeringā€. I canā€™t wait to soak up all I can in this community.

2 Likes

I am from Mumbai India

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m from China, Donggguan

2 Likes

Hello. I am happy to report that in our city, as in many other cities in Ukraine, there is no war going on. However, unfortunately, our country has faced a difficult period due to the conflict in the east of Ukraine. In our city the situation is relatively stable, we continue to live. Of course, the war has a negative impact on the economy of the country. Thank you for your interest and concern.

1 Like