Wrong Google Account

I tried out AIPRM using my free/personal Google account, but my paid/commercial account is what I used when I decided to buy it. BUT AIPRM refuses to stop referencing my other account (already cleared cookies, logged out of everything, etc). So I’ve paid, but now I can’t use AIPRM upgrade features.

Try any of the previous discussions with solutions such as I signed up I used my email with my free account and not my paid account. my paid account is a different email

Ok how about this one? I signed up I used my email with my free account and not my paid account. my paid account is a different email - #2 by aiprm-christophc

I tried the steps outlined. Disconnected the old account. Logged out. Checked the extension. Tried to sign back in and got this error:

Error:
Could not send message to extension. Please make sure the AIPRM for ChatGPT extension is installed and enabled, and you have an open tab with ChatGPT logged into your OpenAI account.

It IS installed an enabled.

email support at help@aiprm.com with all the relevant details, screenshots where they help, etc.

1 Like