Account Linking and GDPR

Hi,

I have a question about the so-called account linking.

Do I understand correctly that I should enter my credentials for my GoogleAccount on aiprm.com?

Thanks and kind regards
aiprompttestit

Yes, you have to be signed in with a Google account in your browser, to link AIPRM account.

Thank you very much, but that was not my question!

We have a few special legal rules in Europe that concern data protection. And I have so far the impression that at aiprm.com I am supposed to reveal my ACCESS DATA for my GoogleAccount and it is stored at AIRPM.com.

I hope that I just misunderstood and that it really means that I have to be logged in to GOOGLE at the same time with my GoogleAccount and that I also have to be logged in to AIPRM at the same time in the same browser instance.

Kind regards
aiprompttestit

Check out Privacy Policy of AIPRM, Corp. ¡ AIPRM which is part of the detailed FAQ and disclosure stuff linked to in the footer of every page of the AIPRM website.

If the exact legal info you need is not on that page, it provides the contact detail for more specific information requests.

I think my question is clearly formulated and the question of whether AIRPRM is seriously collecting and storing my Google account credentials can be answered with a simple YES or NO.

Kind regards
airprompttestit

And I think it is that simple that we won’t be that simple to answer anyone with that simple answer…
Just to encourage people who don’t read important Software Guidelines or Policies not to be lazy
(no offense), before them asking ‘already discussed’ questions.

Best Regards,
RealityMoez

1 Like

To add to the above, this is maybe helpful also

If you are interested in technical implementation, the answer is OAuth2.

Luckily we’re not in US congress where everything is deemed to be a YES/NO question.

I’m 100% convinced that you do indeed think that. Everything you’ve posted leads to that conclusion.

I’m also convinced that 3 people with a lot more (specific and applicable) knowledge believe it is not that simple, and that a simple YES/NO won’t solve the matter, and responded in ways that clearly lead to that conclusion.

I further think that the fact that the very first reply in this entire discussion gave a clear “Yes”, as the first word of the first reply, again clearly leads to the conclusion that Yes/No doesn’t really cut it.

Even the smartest of people can sometimes ask a stupid question. But the smart ones usually take more hints from the answers they get. It takes a very special kind of personality to react to those with paranoia, the idea that everyone is trying to trick them somehow, and everyone is against them. Often, people prefer to send those types to a page of answers, rather than get into a long discussion.

Now, of course, you might not be that kind of person, and your hostility toward those helping you for free might be down to a host of different things from PMS to general frustrations. But, once again, everything you’ve posted, taken together, leads to certain conclusions, and if you don’t want people to arrive at those conclusions, you might rethink your postings.

In the meantime, here’s a page of info on OAuth2 as it is particularly used with Google APIs - Using OAuth 2.0 to Access Google APIs  |  Authorization  |  Google Developers