AIPRM is NOT Accepting Prompts - No Response to Anything

No matter what I do, the system does not respond to my prompts or basic requests. It does not show the text I entered and nothing else seems to happen. I use this system for many things, so I am very concerned.

We have received your email regarding this issue and have recently responded to it. Kindly check our response and let us know if you have any other questions.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Not coming up with any Prompts

Working fine now, thanks!

2 Likes

I have the same problem. What shall I do?
Thanks

Make sure you have the latest version of AIPRM for ChatGPT (1.2.1.2).

It’s also possible that the issue you’re experiencing could be related to a possible conflict with another extension that’s running parallel to AIPRM. We recommend checking for any extensions that could potentially conflict with AIPRM and disabling them temporarily to see if this resolves the issue.

The issue may also be related to your local network or VPN. Have you tried using a different network, VPN, IP address, or device to see if the issue persists? Some users have reported problems with ChatGPT and VPN or solutions like Web Protection. If the issue persists, please send us screenshots or a screen recording of the errors you get for further clarification of the problem to hello@aiprm.com