AIPRM PROMPT for the contest (5 upvotes needed for my second entry)

## Link to Prompt

Prompt "AdminSENSE - Administrative Task Automation" by "A. Hamza Monzoor" - AIPRM for ChatGPT

## What the Prompt does
Prompt: Develop a virtual assistant for small business owners that can handle routine administrative tasks, such as scheduling appointments, managing emails, and organizing documents, allowing them to focus on core activities.

What the Prompt does:
It creates a virtual assistant to handle routine administrative tasks for small business owners.

Explain what it does:
The virtual assistant performs tasks such as scheduling appointments, managing emails, and organizing documents to assist small business owners in their day-to-day operations.

Highlight the WHY:
Small business owners often face time-consuming administrative tasks that take away from their core activities. The virtual assistant allows them to delegate these tasks and focus on more strategic aspects of their business.

## Example Prompt Output GPT3.5

Input:
virtual_assistant(“schedule_appointment”)

Output:
“Your appointment with John has been scheduled for tomorrow at 10 AM. Would you like me to send a reminder email?”

Example Prompt Output GPT4

Input:
virtual_assistant(“manage_emails”)

Output:
“I have organized your emails into different folders for easier access. Is there anything specific you are looking for?”

## How I came up with it

1. I recognised that small business owners frequently struggle with time management and administrative activities that may be automated.

2. I sought to build an effective solution that would free up crucial time for company owners by designing a virtual assistant capable of arranging appointments, handling emails, and organizing papers.

3. The idea was to allow small business owners to delegate these regular activities and concentrate on more strategic parts of their company.

##More Information

AdminSENSE can be connected with Zapier to integrate with Google Calendar for scheduling appointments and Google Mail for managing emails.

Here’s How you can do it:

Scheduling Appointments:

For virtual_assistant(“schedule_appointment”):

Using Zapier, you can set up a Zap (an automated workflow) that connects AdminSENSE to Google Calendar.

1. When a small business owner requests the virtual assistant to schedule an appointment, the Zap triggers and creates a new event in their Google Calendar with the specified details.

2. Additionally, you can configure the Zap to send a reminder email to the business owner or the participant of the appointment to ensure they don’t miss it.

3. This integration saves time by automatically adding appointments to the calendar and sending reminders, reducing manual effort.
    For virtual_assistant(“manage_emails”):

4. With Zapier, you can create a Zap that links AdminSENSE to Google Mail.
    Whenever a small business owner asks the virtual assistant to manage emails, the Zap can be triggered to perform various actions based on the specific requirements.
    For example, the Zap can organize incoming emails into different folders or labels based on criteria like sender, subject, or keywords.

5. Additionally, the Zap can be configured to highlight important emails, mark certain messages as read or unread, or even forward specific emails to designated recipients.
    This integration helps streamline email management, making it easier for small business owners to stay organized and focus on essential messages.

By connecting AdminSENSE with Zapier and integrating it with Google Calendar and Google Mail, small business owners can leverage the power of automation to handle routine administrative tasks more efficiently. This seamless integration simplifies appointment scheduling and email management, allowing business owners to save time, stay organized, and concentrate on their core activities.

1 Like

The prompt doesn’t do anything provided in the example.

Even though, what’s the functionality of the examples provided?

You should provide a complete explanatory example.