An Upgrade to the #1 Prompt Template on AIPRM - Customizable Article (Re)Writer

Link to Prompt

:link: Prompt "#1 Customizable Article (Re)Writer | SEO Optimized" by "Keith Ng" - AIPRM for ChatGPT

What the Prompt does

Generates articles from your provided titles and restructures pre-existing articles (you provide) to suit your needs.

The revamped articles will be SEO-optimized, entirely original, composed of human-like writing, free from plagiarism, and structured with an appropriate outline.

Example Prompt Output GPT3.5

Input:
Place your title & article (if you have one)

Output:
Faster but the article’s outline is not there sometimes and is written factually and qualitatively worse compared to GPT-4.

Example Prompt Output GPT4

Input:
Place your title & article (if you have one)

Output:
The article’s outline is there 100% of the time and is written factually and qualitatively better.

How and why I came up with it

Original prompt author @jumma from Prompt "Human Written |100% Unique |SEO Optimized Article" by "Jumma" - AIPRM for ChatGPT

The original prompt only allowed for generating articles based on titles, which I found too restrictive for my objectives. To enhance its capabilities, I expanded the input options to include pre-existing articles and various data types (e.g. Company data, product info, etc), providing ChatGPT with ample context for crafting exceptional articles while maintaining the same level of quality as the original prompt.

2 Likes

Welcome @Keith_Ng - great so see you made it over from Twitter and shared your prompt so well according to our guidelines.

Cannot wait to test it out!

1 Like