Ask any banking or investment question

Link to Prompt

link to Prompt "Ask any banking or investment question." by "Ed Torres" - AIPRM for ChatGPT

Description of the Prompt

The prompt will provide banking information on subjects not commonly responded by a bank manager in a branch.
Subjects like: export and import letter of credits, wealth management, pledge accounts, philanthropic banking, environmental, social, and governance (ESG) investing.

What the Prompt does

Answers banking and investment questions, from basic to advanced.

Example Prompt Output GPT3.5

Input:
Explain annuities investment.

Output:
An annuity is an investment vehicle that offers a steady stream of income payments over a specified period or for the lifetime of the annuity holder. It is commonly used for retirement planning and can provide individuals with a reliable income source during their post-employment years.

How I came up with it

We use banks for a variety of needs. Relying on only of a bank manager knowledge limits the possibilities of better personal or business financial decisions and strategies.

Please complete missing points:

1 Like

Please, review my answer at the edited prompt I created.

1 Like

If there is still a need for Wall Street in the future, I think all exchanges are basically AI, and the people who maintain AI, the banking industry and the investment field have been monopolized by AI. Think about the Ultron in Marvel. Think for a few seconds and create hundreds of millions of assets out of thin air to buy what he wants. This is the natural advantage of AI in the economic field. Let’s put it this way, be prepared to be taken over by AI, I mean one that manages you The “wife” of the wallet may be a bit abstract, but according to the assumption, this should be the future. :thinking:

Agreed! However, basic and advanced banking information are hidden from the public due to levels of information been compartmentalized into departments.
Try to ask a regular manager banking questions that go beyond basic checking, savings and services offered at the branch. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like