Ask someone to help me write a prompt?

Good day, I am not a tech guru and need someone to assist me to write a prompt for ChatGPT. All it needs to do is learn the copy of a url so that it can be better informed to give me a more accurate and up to date response on any topic. Is there already a prompt like this outside of the Elite package I am missing (I do however have Premium AIPRM) or a Chat GPT plugin (I have not found one yet that really works well). Any assistance will be appreciated.

There is no prompt like that outside of the Elite package. The Elite package includes the ability to learn from external sources, such as websites and documents. This allows Bard to be more accurate and up-to-date in its responses.

If you do not have the Elite package, you can still use Bard to learn from external sources by manually providing it with links to websites and documents. You can do this by copying and pasting the link into a conversation with Bard. For example, you could say:

Bard, can you learn from this link? https://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bard

Bard will then read the website and learn from it. You can repeat this process with as many links as you want.

Another way to use Bard to learn from external sources is to use the ChatGPT plugin. This plugin allows you to connect Bard to a ChatGPT server. ChatGPT is a large language model that can access and process information from the real world through Google Search. This means that Bard can learn from the same information that ChatGPT learns from, which is a vast amount of information.

The ChatGPT plugin is not as easy to use as the Elite package, but it is a free option. If you are not sure if you want to purchase the Elite package, you can try using the ChatGPT plugin first.

Here are the steps on how to use the ChatGPT plugin:

1. Install the ChatGPT plugin for Bard.
  2. Create a ChatGPT account and get your API key.
  3. In the Bard settings, enable the ChatGPT plugin and enter your API key.
  4. Start a conversation with Bard and say:
Bard, connect to ChatGPT.

Bard will then connect to the ChatGPT server.

1. You can now ask Bard questions about any topic. Bard will use the information from ChatGPT to answer your questions.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

1 Like

Thank you I will definitely try this!

I tried this in Bard but it did not work unfortunately, any config/setup you did before?

I also tried this but unfortunately it didn’t work.