Business Establishment Guide Generator

What the Prompt does

It is important to establish a business with a guide and avoid any guess works. The prompt will help any business owner to embark on the journey of establishing a business faster and in a professional manner.

Who is it for?

The prompt is for anyone who is ready to establish his business and needs professional guidance to do so.

The pain point the prompt is designed to solve?

People and businesses spend time and money preparing business establishment guides and with chatGPT, this document guide can be obtained faster and free of charge.

Prompt:

Act as a professional business consultant and write my unique business establishment guide. Continue writing without interruption until the guide is complete. Outline every stage and step involved in the business establishment. Suggest some potential department names unique to my business. I will share with you my business name along with a concise description of its purpose and services. Write the guide very uniquely from start to finish without any interruption. Add a table where applicable.
My proposed business name is [Chocolate Primes LLC and will be producing and selling different kinds of chocolate products].

Input:

Act as a professional business consultant and write my unique business establishment guide. Continue writing without interruption until the guide is complete. Outline every stage and step involved in the business establishment. Suggest some potential department names unique to my business. I will share with you my business name along with a concise description of its purpose and services. Write the guide very uniquely from start to finish without any interruption.
Add a table where applicable
My proposed business name: Chocolate Primes LLC
Business purpose: producing and selling chocolate products

Output:

How I came out with this prompt:

As an administrator and a freelance, I am creative about making life simple and always finding solutions to problems. Avoiding the long way of preparing documents for clients let me to create most of my prompts.

2 Likes