ChatGPT History gone, disabled due to Security Issue claim

why is the chat history in ChatGPT missing, is there any issue with the application?

1 Like

Me too. I don’t know why.

2 Likes

I hope a quick response from the team

1 Like

Same here.
It no longer even saves new chats even if I uninstall the plugin.

I have the same issue. All my chat history is gone and I needed to use it and it is not currently saving my current chats either.

ChatGPT History gone, disabled due to Security Issue claim

It’s ok now. Please check to use

Hello everyone.

I decided to click on the "Export Chat’ link within a conversation, just to see what it did.

A file save dialogue box displayed to save the chat, and I chose to cancel that.

All of my chat history disappeared after canceling the dialog box.

Has this happened to anyone else?

2 Likes

It happened to me too. Any chance to get some help with this?

My chat history also disappeared without exporting the data. I had to refresh it after letting it stand idle for too long. Reload, and poof, gone. It won’t save anything currently, either.

it happened with me today. Do you know why happened that? It is like I wasted my time.

I’m thinking this is very likely related to the very similar issue when installing/uninstalling that has suddenly arisen. See: Old personal prompts of CHATGPT lost when AIPRM was installed

I didn’t install anything. Came back from lunch, went to resume, asked me to login again and all history has been deleted.
Very disappointing.
Was there any notification that this would happen?
No new chats are saving either.

1 Like

same here. I’m crying :frowning:

It happened to me too… :smiling_face_with_tear:

i have lost my chats also, i didnt install anything. i have been using AIPRM for weeks now.

i was in a conversation and left it idle for a while, when i returned and posted again i got the connection error and so i refreshed the screen and everything is now gone :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:
please help

So, that may be a problem with ChatGPT, not AIPRM?

3 Likes

It’s because ChatGPT is undergoing an update right now, I posted on discord about it and someone said it’s being updated. See All previous ChatGPT history gone? - #78 by aeu0000287 - ChatGPT - OpenAI API Community Forum

3 Likes

Hi,
How do I get my old prompts back? All old months of work has gone as I installed AIPRM to my browser.
Do guide.
Thank You
regards
Samrat

3 Likes

Yup I lost all my old chats and prompts too

2 Likes