ChatGPT History gone, disabled due to Security Issue claim

yep! happend to me too. Urrggggg…

2 Likes

Same here! All gone, so I deleted AIPRM. And now my Chat GPT is not saving any new chats or prompts. What’s going on? I lost over 75 chats from adding this extension.

3 Likes

Same here… It’s not saving anything anymore. I guess it’s a ChatGPT fail? And not AIPRM related? It would be nice to hear some from the Add-on software manufacturer!

2 Likes

Had to be ChatGPT instead of AIPRM since uninstalling the extension, but it still doesn’t save my history.
Maybe they’re in cahoots with AIPRM to help advertise their premium plan. I kid, I kid…

2 Likes

Why are the previous chats gone and not saving me the newly generated chats?

1 Like

Why are the previous chats gone and not saving me the newly generated chats?

1 Like

I have the same issue!

1 Like

mine is gone too . this is farfetched!

I lost my prompts too after acidentally clicking the AIPRM for ChatGPT powered button on the left sidebar…this sux tbh

I have got so much valuable work that I’ve now lost because I’ve lost the chat history today. How can I get it back???

1 Like

This post helps explain why: Apparently undergoing an update.

https://forum.aiprm.com/t/aiprm-export-chat-functionality-did-it-remove-your-conversation-history/2033/11?u=ketchupdrool

2 Likes

I also want to know why, even after I uninstalled the plugin I still can’t save the session history

There was an update done weeks ago and then there it was missing. Is this a more recent 24 hours update?

1 Like

It’s not AIPRM, it’s the OpenAI. Thank god I had Superpower ChatGPT installed. It had synced all my conversations locally and I can still see my full history.

2 Likes

My history came back just now! Thank God :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I see, thanks for this information!

Gracias por la info, no se sabe cuándo volverá a funcionar?

Chat history is back. I can see all my previous chats.

2 Likes

Interesting. Here it’s still gone.

1 Like

Refreshed mine, clicked Retry and it came back…

1 Like