Chrome Extension Loop

Hi there,

Definetly paid for AIPRM but it send me in this loop of installing…
Here’s a short video
https://www.loom.com/share/63bf18e6257846ff982d9976c7fa2929

Maybe one of the AIPRM team can get more from that short clip than me. All I can see is that you are asking ChatGPT which was trained on data 2 years ago and still thinks it is 2021 whether it knows you have a browser extension installed it has never heard of. :slight_smile:

AIPRM is certainly installed though, as you can see the buttons on screen that it added. Can you tell us what you are trying to do, or expecting to happen, that isn’t going as you expected? The video doesn’t make that clear.

Have you checked that the email account you are using for ChatGPT is the same one you are using for AIPRM, because I notice ChatGPT seems to have you logged in as Raj Charles, not the Rob Dietrich you’re using here? See: https://help.aiprm.com/hc/en-us/articles/13899045311633

Hello,

Based on your description and the video you provided, it seems you might have inadvertently installed both “AIPRM for ChatGPT” and “AIPRM Premium for ChatGPT” extensions, which could be causing the installation loop. Please follow these steps to resolve the issue:

1. Open your browser and type “chrome://extensions” in the address bar, then press Enter.
  2. Locate the “AIPRM Premium for ChatGPT” extension in the list of installed extensions.
  3. Click the “Remove” button next to “AIPRM Premium for ChatGPT” to uninstall it.

Please ensure that you keep the main “AIPRM for ChatGPT” extension installed. Once you’ve completed these steps, the installation loop issue should be resolved.

2 Likes

Yes I think you helped solve it… Many thanks Now how to learn this stuff :slight_smile:

Further - Whilst I think I am using AIPRM it seems to skip between ChatGPT and AIPRM… How can I stay on it… or just click on it to open… ??? Am i making any sense… Also it allowed me to pay again … i.e. usually when you buy something it remembers your account… this almost let me check out again … ??? but I didnt… I am quite confused, Where is my AIPRM account?
What does it look like?

Found this…
AIPRM Elite
$50.00 per month
Your plan renews on May 13, 2023. Why cant I just click on an icon and have AIPRM?