How Do I get rid of this Message Every Time I log on to ChtaGPT?

I’m tired of getting this message every time I log into ChatGPT. I’ve already upgraded to a premium package.

We apologize for any confusion regarding the guidance to uninstall the AIPRM Premium for ChatGPT browser extension.

Please uninstall the AIPRM Premium for ChatGPT

and then install the AIPRM for ChatGPT browser extension here:

2 Likes

Ok … so now my GPT isn’t working at all … is there something I am missing … well obviously lol … but I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled several times

cleared cookies, cache, reboot, scanned for viruses

the whole enchilada… and nadda

what’s the scoop any ideas as to when the AIPRM is going to be working again … oh yeah and i’m a Pro user lol :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that you’re having troubles. Please send us a screen recording and screenshots of the problem you’re encountering to hello@aiprm.com for investigation.

Thanks for reaching back out :slight_smile: I was finally able to break away and test to see if working … so it does appear everything is fine now :smiley: Onward and upward! Make today great :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Hi
I have done the above many times and the extension I have is AIPRM for ChatGPT but I am still getting this message. It is really annoying. Any ideas?

The new extension is loaded from the link supplied, and still getting the popup.

The extension I have.

1 Like
1 Like