Complete Amazon Listing Creation

This prompt is designed to assist you in creating a complete Amazon listing, providing you with all the essential elements such as the title, bullet points, backend search terms, subject matter, and target audience. To ensure that your listing is as relevant as possible, kindly provide us with the following details:

• Brand name:
  • Product name:
  • Product features: sizes, dimensions, available colors, and Country of Origin etc.)
  • Product benefits:
  • Product audience:
  • Any other relevant product details that you would like to include in the listing

If you’re looking to optimize an existing listing, simply copy and paste the current title, bullet points, and search terms.

This Prompt strives to provide you with a concise and informative listing, adhering to all of Amazon’s listing guidelines. The prompt will supply you with search terms, subject matter, and target audience information. Should you require additional attributes, intended use, features, keywords, and other pertinent information, click the continue button.

Sample details for a new listing. Please include accurate information to ensure an accurately curated listing

Brand: Winchester

Product: Mens Full Grain Leather Bifold Police Wallet

Feature: Slim, RFID Blocking Technology, Multiple Card Slots, Clear ID Window, Bifold Wallet Style, Stitching Detail,

Country of Origin: USA

Measurement:
4.25 x 3.25 x 0.5 inches (L x W x H)
10.8 x 8.3 x 1.3 cm (L x W x H)
Weighs approximately 2.1 ounces
Holds up to 8 cards
2 interior slip pockets
Fits standard US dollar bills
30-day satisfaction guarantee
One-year warranty
Fits in front or back pocket

Other: Ideal for Gifts, Classic and Timeless Look, Durability for Long-Term Use etc.

Keywords: (Use your own researched Keywords)
Winchester Bifold Wallet
Genuine Leather Wallet
RFID Blocking Wallet
Slim Bifold Wallet
Men’s Leather Wallet
Minimalist Bifold Wallet
Card Holder Wallet
Billfold Wallet
Compact Bifold Wallet
Classic Leather Wallet

Below is a screenshot of generated Listing.

6 Likes

Nice prompt.
Good job.

2 Likes

Wow. This is realllllly helping me. I would like to ask if I have multiple listings I want to create, can I generate them in the same chat?

2 Likes

Yes, it works most of the time, but occasionally it fails to provide complete details, which depends on the behavior of ChatGPT.

2 Likes

Maybe the prompt is setup to not give info if it can’t find it and not to make anything up.

1 Like

nice prompt provided by you.