Contest: Win $5000 for your best ChatGPT Prompt! 🏆

You’re right. The automated spam detection flagged it as suspicious because of the multiple links. I’ll see if I can find it and sort it for you.

As a new user (as the system defines such things) a post that contains multiple links gets flagged. It catches a lot of the kinds of spam and abuse any online community gets these days. It’s always sad to see people who don’t understand that all links here are nofollow and will do absolutely nothing to help their attempt to spam the systems.

It looks like the flag was reviewed by @RealityMoez and so isn’t still in the reviews system. Hopefully by pinging him he can take another look and see if the post itself can be recovered.

2 Likes

Hi Aaron!

Don’t you think that encouraging users to share prompt via their channels turns this whole exercise into a "popularity contest? Surely it is beneficial for aiprm and your CAC:LTV ration will be great!

However, will such contest mechanics really filter out the most useful prompt that in the long term would have the best potential?

Think far!

Yes, at last when announcing the winner, there should be a ranking of top prompts in the contest,
to filter out useful prompts.

As I agree that there’re many spam prompts.

1 Like

Thank you for checking, the links were for the reference of the prompt running so I apologize for triggering the system.

1 Like

No worries. I’m just sorry that such systems are absolutely necessary to maintaining an open, online community without a literal army of moderators around the clock. Glad we got it sorted for you.

Here is my prompt : MidJourney Prompt Generator

This can help you craft prompts and it can help you create different variations of prompt to run without having to do anything.

Read the instructions above.

Specifically:

4 Likes

Wow, I take this contest and would love to win!

Hey, why are my prompts getting hidden as spam?

Do all but the last single one prompt that you posted have the necessary 5 upvotes?

Oh that is fair enough

I am glad to be here

Should a person be a paid member of AIPRM to qualify to submit prompts for the contest?

As I understand it, the contest is all about encouraging new, high-quality prompts to be made available to all, and to encourage further discussion and education about what makes for great prompts here in the community. For that reason, entrants must be a member of this community (can’t enter without stating entry here in the community, after all), but otherwise it is open to all users of AIPRM, free or premium.

2 Likes

Hi @Ammon, thanks for your reply. Am in the community already, just that I am not a paid member of AIPRM yet.

2 Likes

As I can see, No, my first prompt is yet to receive any upvotes, so I can’t post a second prompt yet

1 Like

You need to refer your AIPRM prompt link, so it can get upvoted in AIPRM for ChatGPT, not in forum.

Because your first contest prompt here in the forum has only a ChatGPT conversation link.

1 Like

Thanks for the head up, show me how to edit it now, I am not able to do that

It seems my editing privilege is removed, I cannot find it