Contest: Win $5000 for your best ChatGPT Prompt! šŸ†

After seeing multiple entries submissionā€¦
Some participants have missed some rules.

2 Likes

For the sake of an organized contest, to differentiate between normal replies and submitted prompts in this thread/topic.
The entries submitted by participants should be in the Promote your AIPRM Prompt Topic Category with a topic tag: #contest or #contest_1 (as there may be more contests in the future).

Because ā€¦ imagine anyone sees ā€œWin $5000ā€ and immediately dumbs his/her prompts in this thread without even reading the rest of the post/rules or even knowing what AIPRM is.

@aiprm-christophc @Aaron_Johnson @Ammon What do you think?

2 Likes

Yes, I agree @RealityMoez - we need to put up better rules. Itā€™s very unorganized already - we wonā€™t create the AIPRM prompts ourselves for the people, from the sources posted here - and also usage data cannot happen

@aiprm-mikek @Aaron_Johnson I would add to the rules today, that we require

1/ Proper Entry in Promote your AIPRM Prompt required
2/ A tag set to ā€œcontest_1ā€
3/ Multiple entries only possible after 5 upvotes, of course, for the 1st prompt. And should separate topic in Promote your AIPRM Prompt

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: What to present for the contest

This is a great idea! Should make things much more organized.

2 Likes

Perfect. Iā€™ll get the rules updated accordingly

2 Likes

HI, sir I am ash how is it login into this program what have to do in this program

First of all, you sign up on chatGPT and the next AIPRM for chatGPT on sign up and add to the Google extension. And next up you sign up AIPRM community and participate in this contest. You make a prompt and submit it.

2 Likes

Wow_Iā€™m very excited!!

Thank you Bushra you are form?

amazing. Just want to learn more about prompt.

are you want to about my prompt?

how to write a AIPRM PROMPT TO ENTER IN COTEST I Have written an Prompt is It the Right way to do it ? my username is Priyansh07 . Can you Check That Please

how to write a AIPRM PROMPT TO ENTER IN COTEST I Have written an Prompt is It the Right way to do it ? my username is Priyansh07 . Can you Che

First of all, you sign up on chatGPT and the next AIPRM for chatGPT on sign up and add to the Google extension. And next up you sign up AIPRM community and participate in this contest. VISIT HERE. You make a prompt and submit it. How to Create, Use and Share an Own Prompt in the AIPRM Community Edition - YouTube

Hello all from Canada!
I have a prompt that I believe in todays business and the way we reach people will help advertising your products almost a breeze. It will not do the work for you but it will give you the best direction. Can someone give me the direction to the template in which I can share this prompt before July 7th. I found ā€œuse this template:ā€ but there is no template like in the video tutorial. I must be missing something!

Hi there!

Have you had an opportunity to read through this post Guidelines how to write (public) prompt templates for AIPRM ?

This provides a walkthrough of creating prompt templates. This post combined with the other info in the contest details above should get you started in the right direction.

Let us know if you have any other questions :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Aaron_Johnson Is this the channel where we submit the prompts for the contest?

Hi Anthony!

This is how youā€™ll want to submit:

Let me know if you have any other questions!

1 Like

I just submitted to the contest and the admin marked it as spam

How come??

This prompt is awesome and I followed all your instructions so I am not sure why it was marked as spam. I believe it was because I had nested the links to the case study prompts and included my contact info.

Thanks in advance for the help if I am not submitted correctly please let me know