Create a Winning Content Brief with Expert SEO Guidance

Create a Winning Content Brief with Expert SEO Guidance

Are you struggling to create an effective content brief for your website? With this command, you can easily create a detailed SEO-focused content brief that will engage your readers and drive traffic to your site. Using expert guidance from Kameron Jenkins’ Moz article and Kristina Halvorson’s book “Content Strategy for the Web,” you’ll learn how to include key elements such as objective, target audience, target keyword, meta description, and more. Plus, you’ll get additional SEO tips to help your content stand out. Simply input your desired prompt and let ChatGPT do the rest!

Maximize your website’s potential with the help of expertly crafted SEO-focused content briefs:

Example output:

Objective/Goal: The objective of this article is to help readers understand the meaning of loan-to-cost (LTC) ratio in real estate financing, and how it differs from loan-to-value (LTV) ratio. The article will also explain why LTC is important for lenders and borrowers in commercial real estate transactions.

Target Audience: The target audience for this article is anyone who is involved in commercial real estate transactions, such as real estate investors, developers, lenders, and brokers. The audience may have a basic understanding of real estate finance, but may not be familiar with the concept of LTC.

Target Keyword: "Loan to cost meaning"

Related Keywords: 
- Loan to cost ratio 
- LTC vs LTV 
- Real estate financing 
- Commercial real estate transactions 

Title: Understanding Loan to Cost (LTC) Ratio in Real Estate Financing

Meta Description: Learn what loan to cost ratio means in commercial real estate financing, how it differs from loan to value ratio, and why it's important for lenders and borrowers. 

Content Format: 
- Introduction 
- Definition of Loan to Cost (LTC) Ratio 
- Difference between Loan to Cost (LTC) and Loan to Value (LTV) 
- Why Loan to Cost (LTC) Ratio is Important 
- Factors Affecting Loan to Cost (LTC) Ratio 
- Conclusion 

Outline: 
- Introduction (100-150 words): Explain the purpose of the article and give a brief overview of the content.
- Definition of Loan to Cost (LTC) Ratio (300-400 words): Define LTC ratio and explain how it's calculated. Give an example to illustrate the concept.
- Difference between Loan to Cost (LTC) and Loan to Value (LTV) (300-400 words): Compare and contrast LTC ratio with LTV ratio. Explain why both ratios are important but serve different purposes.
- Why Loan to Cost (LTC) Ratio is Important (300-400 words): Discuss the significance of LTC ratio for lenders and borrowers in commercial real estate transactions. Explain how LTC ratio affects the financing terms and risks involved.
- Factors Affecting Loan to Cost (LTC) Ratio (400-500 words): Explain the factors that influence LTC ratio, such as property type, location, market conditions, borrower's creditworthiness, and project feasibility. Give examples to illustrate how each factor affects LTC ratio.
- Conclusion (100-150 words): Summarize the main points of the article and reiterate the importance of understanding LTC ratio in commercial real estate financing.

Ballpark Length: 1500-2000 words

Internal Link Opportunities: 
- Link to other relevant articles on real estate finance, such as "Understanding Loan to Value (LTV) Ratio in Real Estate" 
- Link to relevant pages on the author's website, such as "Real Estate Financing Services" 

External Link Opportunities: 
- Link to reputable sources that provide more information on LTC ratio and real estate finance, such as the Mortgage Bankers Association, National Real Estate Investor, or Forbes Real Estate Council. 

Other SEO Tips: 
- Use the target keyword and related keywords naturally throughout the article, without overstuffing.
- Use descriptive and compelling headers and subheaders that accurately reflect the content.
- Use images, videos, or infographics to enhance the visual appeal and engagement of the article.
- Optimize the meta title and description with the target keyword and a compelling message that encourages clicks.
- Include social media sharing buttons to make it easy for readers to share the article on their networks.
- Use schema markup to help search engines understand the content and enhance its visibility in search results.
- Check for grammar, spelling, and formatting errors before publishing the article.
2 Likes

It’s Great. I have tested this and I wanted to learn more about that after briefs on how I can write A.I Content by using this Brief. Is there any other Prompt you know where I just Simply add the Brief and It will write it for me?