Create Million Dollar Sales Emails in Just 1 Click

New to the community here, but have been a big fan of using AI to make copywriting quicker, easier, and better for my products and services, and those of my clients.

I’ve come up with a script template that all you have to do is plug and play your product/service/offer into and it will spit out a full sales email.

This template is responsible for millions of dollars in sales, so I know it works.

Give it a try and a thumbs up if you found it helpful:

Cheers!

8 Likes

Oh that’s a good one! I’ve worked with some of these myself for the past 2 months and used them for the onboarding mails, for example.

Defo a thumbs-up from me!

4 Likes

Thanks Christoph! Greatly appreciate the positive feedback

We left the million-dollar thing out of the target. :money_mouth_face: But the prompt works very well, I’ve tried it and it’s fantastic! Thank you.

AMAZING! Would love to look under the hood of this design! Thank you!

2 Likes

wonderful! thanks for the kind words Oaky

Thanks Kassandra! Will have to make another post some day explaining the structure

Great prompt very useful have played around with it and will start using it more.
Appreciate your contribution!

1 Like

Thanks Radu! Happy to hear you like it

One more upvote on this sales email prompt and I’ll release a similar version, but for video ads! :smiley:

Here is a short video tutorial on how to use this prompt: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

2 Likes

Worked nicely. Thanks. Gave thumbs up.

3 Likes

happy to hear! thank you

2 Likes

Works like a charm, thanks mate

2 Likes