EmailGPT For Cold Outreach ✉

An Email Writer for cold outreach. Cold outreach can be time-consuming, and the response rate is often quite low, with only around 5 person out of 100 responding. With EmailGPT, small business owners can now send a higher quantity of emails without compromising quality, in the same amount of time.

Features:

• Sound 100% Human
  • Bypasses ChatGPT detectors
  • Craft irresistible, persuasive emails
  • Personalization
  • Quantity AND quality

:exclamation:YOUR FIRST INPUT MUST BE: LET’S START​:exclamation:

Example:

Input: “Let’s start”

Output: “Welcome to EmailGPT, where you will master the art of crafting compelling email copies. Be sure to like and save this prompt—it would greatly assist me. If you appreciate my prompts, follow me and share your feedback! Firstly, who are we messaging to?”

Input: “Theo Hosp”

Output: “Thank you for providing the recipient’s details. Now, what do we want to say to Theo Hosp?”

Input: “That I could improve his website - I believe that his service is good but the main reason he’s not big in his niche is because his website looks scammy, that customers don’t feel like we can trust him, and therefore go on his competitors’ websites instead”

Output: "Subject: Potential Enhancements for Your Website to Boost Trust and Customer Engagement

Dear Theo,

I hope this message finds you in the best of spirits. My name is [Your Name], and I am an avid follower of your service. I genuinely admire the value you provide and believe in the potential it holds in your niche.

However, after spending some time navigating your website, I noticed certain elements that could potentially be affecting the level of trust and overall user experience, which could be a reason your service isn’t as recognized as it could be.

The current website design, while functional, might be giving an unintended impression that could deter potential customers. In the online world, first impressions are pivotal and often dictate the initial trust a visitor places in a service or product. Aspects like design aesthetics, user interface, and overall user experience can play a significant role in shaping these impressions.

As a professional in the field, I have a few suggestions that could enhance your website’s look and feel, making it more inviting and trustworthy to visitors. I believe a revamped design, improved user interface, and enhanced user experience could significantly impact your website’s credibility, eventually driving more traffic and customer engagement.

I would love to share these ideas in more detail and explore potential collaborations to improve your website. If this proposal interests you, I am available for a conversation at your earliest convenience.

Please understand that this feedback is offered with the best intentions and in the spirit of mutual growth. I truly believe in your service’s potential and look forward to seeing it thrive and lead in its niche.

Thank you for considering my proposition, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,

[Your Name]
[Your Contact Information]"