Export Chat error in console

GOAL we want to achieve:
To export the chat thread using AIPRM extension without encountering any errors.

HOW we could do it:
We could achieve this by fixing the error that is causing the export to fail. Specifically, the error message suggests that there is an issue with the “split” method, which is being called on an undefined value. The developer would need to identify which value is undefined and ensure that it is properly initialized before calling the “split” method.

IMPACT for using AIPRM:
Fixing this error would improve the user experience of the AIPRM extension, making it easier and more reliable to export chat threads. It would also reduce the amount of time that users spend troubleshooting export issues, which could improve overall productivity.

Error message:
When trying to export a long chat thread using the AIPRM extension, I encountered the following error in the developer console:

javascript

inject.js:2200 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'split')
    at inject.js:2200:34
    at Array.map (<anonymous>)
    at inject.js:2194:12
    at Array.map (<anonymous>)
    at Object.exportCurrentChat (inject.js:2175:27)

I have noticed that this error only occurs in very long chat threads, which suggests that there may be a memory or performance issue causing the error.

@aiprm-christophc maybe consider this as bug request? Is this known? I can easily replicate this.

Thanks then please tell us how to replicate, the message above is too generic as defect report.

Give examples, paste the input, paste output as text, etc.

Seems a very isolated rare issue.

Thanks

I saw the same error. I’m not familiar with web development. How can I get the input/output for the defect report?

Sorry to hear that you’re having troubles. Please follow the steps below:

1. Ensure you have the latest version of AIPRM for ChatGPT installed:
  1. If the problem persists, please open the developer console in your browser:
  • Right-click on the webpage where the error occurs and select “Inspect.”
  • In the window that appears, click on the “Console” tab.
  1. Take screenshots of the error messages displayed in the console, or record a short screen capture video.

2. Send the screenshots or video to hello@aiprm.com, along with a description of the issue you’re facing.