Get Automatic YouTube Title and Description for Video

Link to Prompt

link to Prompts - AIPRM for ChatGPT

What the Prompt does

• It provides an opportunity to receive a well-crafted and creative video title and description that can attract viewers and increase click-through rates.
  • The description will be fully optimized for YouTube SEO, increasing the chances of ranking on the first page of search results.
  • The prompt emphasizes the importance of incorporating a call to action section, encouraging viewers to like, subscribe, and share the video.
  • It also includes the addition of relevant tags and keywords to improve the visibility of the video in search results.
  • The prompt offers the option to include social media links, allowing viewers to follow the channel on other platforms for more valuable insights and updates.
  • It concludes with the inclusion of hashtags, further enhancing the discoverability of the video in search results and related content.

How I came up with it

I Do Youtube SEO For my clients so everytime i have to manually create a description template for that channel/videos. so i come up with this prompt idea.

1 Like