I have a question in my mind related to AIPRM forum

I have a question in my mind related to the AIPRM forum. Yesterday I asked a question from the AIPRM HelpBot: Can I share my prompt just for review instead of directly promoting my AIPRM prompt? Helpbot replies yes.
However, I’m still reading the AIPRM forum’s guidelines and every single rule, but I need an instant answer to my question. I’m asking because the AIPRM community might make some changes to their guidelines that I’m unaware of. :thinking:

1 Like

You have taken a wise and sensible approach, I’d say. It is always worth checking the rules, even though very few really do so. It’s a bit like the instruction manual that comes with things - very few read it until after they get into trouble, and then have to pray that the trouble they got into can be easily fixed.
:slight_smile:

I’d suggest that to get feedback on a prompt, instructions and advice on how to improve it, you’d want to use this section of the community, the “How do I…?” category and share the text of the prompt you are using, rather than linking to a live prompt. That way readers can instantly see that you want feedback and are not just trying to promote a prompt.

1 Like

Now I got it! Thanks for your support I’ll definitely do as you said. Thanks a lot for once again

1 Like