I want to know Chat GPT 4 reviews?

I am looking for reviews for chatgpt. I am an SEO executive in a company and we are planning to buy chatgpt 4 but before that want to know your perspective what are your thoughts on it. Is it worth it?

1 Like

While ChatGPT Plus or GPT-4 isn’t strictly necessary to use AIPRM, upgrading can indeed enrich your experience by granting access to more powerful models like GPT-4 or GPT-4o, which can enhance tasks like data analysis and code interpretation.

Additionally, the upgrade allows you to use DALL-E 3 for generating images, which can enhance your content visually.

You might also find our AIPRM Team plans beneficial, especially since they allow sharing prompt lists among team members, which could streamline your SEO workflows and collaboration.

Plus, features like live crawling of URLs and customization of public prompts through prompt forking can tailor the tool to your team’s specific needs.

I mean to be totally honest it’s wonderful software and with the release of 3.5 we were able to get the first glimpse at a real LLM. Then with the release of 4 we were able to get better information and access to the internet and things like this.

With the release of 4o, substantially better but still nowhere near where it needs to be to actually be utilized properly.

I use Claude AI Opus / Sonnet

And meta seems to be having a field day with making their LLMs far superior in the background.

Whether or not it’s worth it depends on who you’re talking to and how experience they are.

If you have any requests please feel free to send them to me.