I want to rewrite a article in hindi language but AIPRM gives result as a short article and also write deep hindi, i want just simple hindi language rewrite in details with 100% AI passed and 100% plagiarism free article

i want to rewrite a article in hindi language but AIPRM gives result as a short article and also write deep hindi, i want just simple hindi language rewrite in details with 100% AI passed and 100% plagiarism free article

We have a vast collection of public prompt templates that can help you rewrite an article.

The AIPRM Pro plan grants you access to custom tones and writing styles which gives you more control over the content generated by ChatGPT. You’ll also have access to the Power Continue feature which provides actions to expand, simplify, or shorten the output.

https://app.aiprm.com/pricing

It is always a smart practice to review and potentially rewrite parts of the generated article to ensure that it reads well and fits your specific needs. This will guarantee that your final output is 100% tailored to your expectations.

See also: