I want to start earning by writing moral stories help me out

Guide me how can i earn by wirting stories

Okay, so, let’s start with the basics.

Just like any other business, the first thing to think about is supply and demand.

Do you currently already have people in the real world coming to you for the quality of your story-telling? In other words, is story telling something you already have proven skill and talent in to the extent where it can generate any kind of income? If not, then either you are going to have to learn these skills, or you’ll need to source your supply.

If you have to source a supply, what value will you be adding to the business? Because if you can’t add not only some value, but significant value, then the source is better off cutting you out as an unnecessary middle-man and not splitting the profits. If you are not the story-teller, good enough that people will pay for those stories out of the choice of all the world’s other story-tellers, then you’ll need to be the marketer who makes the same stories sell for double the price they would otherwise; or the sales person that sells them to folks that otherwise wouldn’t buy; etc.

Now, it may well be that you are one of the people thinking that AI can produce the words and stories for you. Sure it can. Just as it can produce the same words and stories for anyone, anywhere, who gave it the same prompt. And the AI will do it for free. Remember what I wrote above about being an unnecessary middle-man?

3 Likes

Erotic novels = $300,000 :+1:

So immoral stories, Alf? I think you might have misread the brief (or gone briefless, for a better pun).

I am very sensitive to keywords now. I have detected the word “money”, so I will specifically give the fastest way to make money at present. It may be a bit impolite, but as far as I know in the relevant examples, this is The fastest to get money. :sunglasses:

There’s a lot of truth in that, Alf. Especially in the way marketing folks usually tell it: “sex sells”. But there’s another saying that has meaning here: “The customer is always right”. A lot of people get that second saying wrong because they never heard the important second line: “But not always the right customer”.

In the opening post, the specific request was to help earn money from moral stories. That’s what the customer wants. If we can’t help with that then they are not the right customer for us. However, given the content in the post was less specific in just asking how to make money from writing stories, I think you are right to suggest there may be some compromise possible… Just maybe not quite enough to go so completely opposite to their initial expectations.

Maybe they could study “One Thousand and One Nights” for inspiration, famous and timeless classic literature from the Islamic Golden Age. This work, one of the great works of all literature, has certainly sold well all across the world, and across the ages. Most interestingly, it combines both moral stories and some erotica too.

Yes, “One Thousand and One Nights” was my sexual enlightenment book when I was a child. I still remember the story of the queen and her bodyguards, and the affairs of the caliph. Don’t be surprised. I read it when I was in elementary school. After the explanation about the black hole, it is believed that the black hole is the entrance to the new universe, and it is even further deduced that we may live in a multi-dimensional universe like a lasagna. The black holes and white holes are connected between each universe. I know this is incredible. I need to thank my elementary school teacher. Her Socratic or Platonic enlightenment education has benefited me a lot. I think her education method is the best reference plan to save China’s education system. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like