Is ChatGPT working now?

Suddenly find it cannot work ? it keep mention " Something went wrong. If this issue persists please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com. "

than I go click new chat can’t load a new chat. I have remove the extenstion reinstall update too to play safe , disconnect and log in still keep showing Something went wrong. If this issue persists please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.

I not sure is it just now I go search sora than I log in there , instant the chatgpt extention pop up but I do log out and log in still keep showing error cannot generate also click new chat can’t load.

updated " I solved myself " kinda weird. I go check chatgpt on my mobile see it is working so I log in from there and back on compute , happen to noticed the chat gpt working again.

The problem you faced is unrelated to AIPRM, as we are a distinct entity from OpenAI/ChatGPT. The link provided in the error message is for reaching out to their support team. We’re pleased to hear that the issue has been resolved.

1 Like

side note , is sora available to use?

For inquiries regarding ChatGPT and/or any of its plugins, we highly recommend that you raise them directly to the OpenAI Support Team.

https://help.openai.com/en/articles/6614161-how-can-i-contact-support

See also: