Is it possible to associate 2 different GPT accounts to a single PRO AIPRM account?

Hi everyone.

Simple question: Is it possible to associate 2 different GPT accounts to a single PRO AIPRM account? I have the basic version for €5/month…

I tried to do this, but as far as I can tell the second GPT account is obviously not associated with my AIPRM account, and I keep seeing the popup asking me to connect it…

Thank you all.

Hello!

Unfortunately, it is not possible to connect two different ChatGPT accounts with a single AIPRM account. Each AIPRM account is designed to connect with one specific ChatGPT account.

To use AIPRM Premium features with the second ChatGPT account, you would need a separate AIPRM Premium plan subscription.

1 Like

Ok, it’s a pity :slight_smile:
Thanks a lot!

It can be done here is the work around. Signup for a free AIPRM account on the second account and invite yourself to be a team member then you can use team member prompts. Only downside is they can’t use the live crawl feature. It’s definitely worth getting the $79 monthly plan for live crawling.

AIPRM Elite now includes 2 seats which means you will have 2 AIPRM Elite licenses that you can share with someone else from your team. This means you can assign 1 of the AIPRM Elite licenses to another team member or keep it (and your account allowance is doubled compared to the state before).