I've created a prompt ~ "100% Free E-Mail Builder | E-Mail Generator" and now I'm leaving it here for review

Hello, AIPRM community,
I’ve created a new prompt but before I promote this I want the AIPRM community to review my AIPRM prompt and get feedback for this and tell me how can I improve this if needed. Hope I’m following AIPRM rules and guidelines properly.

Can you see what information is missing in this request? I’ll give a hint: this isn’t a community of telepaths and mind readers. You have to write the text of the prompt for us to look at to judge it. :slight_smile:

Certainly! Here’re examples of what my prompt can do:

Output:
example@gmail.com

Input:
Ex:1. Subject: Invitation to the Annual Business Summit

Dear Mr. Singh,

We hope this email finds you in good health and high spirits. We are pleased to announce that our company, XYZ Enterprises, will be hosting the Annual Business Summit on [date] at [venue]. As one of our esteemed business partners, we cordially invite you to attend this prestigious event.

The Annual Business Summit will bring together industry leaders, entrepreneurs, and key stakeholders to discuss the latest trends, innovations, and challenges in our sector. It presents an excellent opportunity for networking, knowledge sharing, and exploring potential collaborations.

We have lined up a series of insightful keynote speeches, interactive panel discussions, and engaging workshops to ensure a fruitful and engaging experience for all participants. Additionally, there will be a gala dinner and social gathering where you can connect with fellow professionals and establish valuable connections.

To secure your place at the Annual Business Summit, please RSVP by [RSVP date] by replying to this email or contacting our event coordinator, Ms. [Coordinator’s Name], at [contact number]. Kindly provide us with the names and designations of any accompanying colleagues who will be attending with you.

We look forward to your presence at the Annual Business Summit and anticipate an inspiring and rewarding event. Thank you for your continued support and partnership.

Best regards,

[Your Name]
[Your Position]
XYZ Enterprises

Ex:2. Subject: Exclusive Offer for Existing Customers

Dear Mr. Singh,

We hope this email finds you well. We would like to express our gratitude for your continued patronage as a valued customer of ABC Corporation. As a token of our appreciation, we are pleased to offer you an exclusive discount on our latest product line.

At ABC Corporation, we constantly strive to provide our customers with cutting-edge solutions that cater to their diverse needs. Our new product line combines state-of-the-art technology with user-friendly features, ensuring a seamless experience for both personal and professional use.

For a limited time, we are offering a 20% discount on all purchases from our new product line. This exclusive offer is available only to our loyal customers like you. To take advantage of this discount, simply visit our website [website link] and enter the promo code “LOYAL20” during the checkout process.

We believe that this discount will not only benefit you but also enhance your overall experience with our products. We value your feedback and would be delighted to hear about your thoughts and suggestions regarding our new product line.

Thank you once again for choosing ABC Corporation as your preferred provider. We remain committed to delivering excellence and look forward to serving you in the future.

Best regards,

[Your Name]
[Your Position]
ABC Corporation

Ex:3. Subject: Request for Proposal Collaboration

Dear Mr. Singh,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is [Your Name], and I am the Business Development Manager at DEF Solutions. I recently came across your company’s profile and was impressed by your expertise in the industry.

DEF Solutions is a leading provider of cutting-edge software solutions for businesses across various sectors. We have successfully collaborated with several companies to enhance their operations and drive growth. After reviewing your company’s objectives and areas of expertise, we believe that a partnership between our organizations could be mutually beneficial.

We would like to propose a collaboration opportunity that aims to leverage our respective strengths and create innovative solutions for our clients. By combining your industry knowledge and our technological expertise, we can offer comprehensive solutions that address the evolving needs of the market.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this proposal further and explore the potential synergies between our organizations. Please let me know if you would be interested in arranging a meeting at your convenience. I am confident that such a collaboration would be instrumental in driving success and achieving our shared goals.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward

to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

[Your Name]
Business Development Manager
DEF Solutions

Ex:4. Subject: Exclusive Partnership Opportunity

Dear Mr. Singh,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is [Your Name], and I represent GHI Ventures, a renowned venture capital firm that specializes in nurturing and supporting innovative startups. We have been following your company’s progress in the [industry] sector and have been impressed by your achievements and growth potential.

GHI Ventures is keen on forging exclusive partnerships with promising companies like yours. We firmly believe that our strategic guidance, industry expertise, and financial backing can help propel your business to new heights. We have successfully collaborated with numerous startups, enabling them to scale their operations, secure additional funding, and access valuable networks.

I would like to extend an invitation to discuss a potential partnership between your company and GHI Ventures. We are open to exploring various collaboration models, including equity investments, mentorship programs, and strategic alliances. Our team of seasoned professionals can provide invaluable insights and support to drive your company’s growth and expansion plans.

Should you be interested in exploring this opportunity further, I would be delighted to schedule a meeting at your convenience. Please let me know your availability, and we can arrange a suitable time to discuss the details.

Thank you for considering this partnership opportunity. We eagerly anticipate the possibility of working together and contributing to your continued success.

Best regards,

[Your Name]
[Your Position]
GHI Ventures

Ex:5. Subject: Invitation to Industry Webinar

Dear Mr. Singh,

We hope this email finds you in good health. Our company, JKL Industries, is pleased to invite you to an upcoming industry webinar on [topic]. This webinar, organized in collaboration with renowned experts and industry leaders, aims to provide valuable insights and knowledge regarding the latest trends and developments in our sector.

At JKL Industries, we are committed to fostering knowledge sharing and promoting professional growth within the industry. This webinar will feature informative presentations, interactive sessions, and panel discussions, offering a platform for networking and exchange of ideas among participants.

Event Details:
Date: [Date]
Time: [Time]
Duration: [Duration]
Venue: Online (Webinar link will be provided upon registration)

To register for the webinar, please visit our website [website link] and complete the online registration form. As an esteemed professional in the industry, your participation and contributions would be highly valued, and we believe that your insights will enrich the discussions during the event.

We look forward to your presence at the industry webinar and the opportunity to connect with you and other industry professionals. Should you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact our event coordinator, Ms. [Coordinator’s Name], at [contact number] or [email address].

Thank you for your attention, and we hope to see you at the webinar.

Best regards,

[Your Name]
[Your Position]
JKL Industries

Ex:6. Subject: Product Update and New Features

Dear Mr. Singh,

We hope this email finds you well. We are writing to inform you about the latest updates and new features that have been incorporated into our flagship product, MNO Software Suite. These enhancements are aimed at further enhancing the functionality and user experience of our software, ensuring that it continues to meet your evolving business needs.

Key Updates:

1. Enhanced User Interface: We have redesigned the user interface of MNO Software Suite to provide a more intuitive and seamless experience. The new interface offers improved navigation, simplified workflows, and customizable dashboards to suit your specific requirements.

2. Advanced Reporting and Analytics: We understand the importance of data-driven decision-making. Therefore, we have integrated advanced reporting and analytics capabilities into the software. You can now generate comprehensive reports, track key performance indicators, and gain valuable insights

to optimize your business processes.

1. Mobile App Integration: To facilitate on-the-go access, we have developed a mobile application that seamlessly integrates with MNO Software Suite. This allows you to stay connected and manage your operations efficiently from any location using your smartphone or tablet.

2. Security Enhancements: We have implemented robust security measures to safeguard your data and protect against potential cyber threats. Our software now incorporates advanced encryption techniques, multi-factor authentication, and regular security updates to ensure the highest level of data security.

We believe that these updates and new features will greatly benefit your organization and contribute to improved efficiency, productivity, and business growth. To learn more about these enhancements and how they can be customized to suit your specific requirements, please reach out to our dedicated customer support team at [contact number] or [email address].

Thank you for your continued trust in MNO Software Suite. We remain committed to delivering exceptional products and services that empower your business.

Best regards,

[Your Name]
[Your Position]
MNO Software Solutions

Ex:7. Subject: Request for Proposal Submission

Dear Mr. Singh,

I hope this email finds you well. Our company, PQR Solutions, is currently in the process of selecting a vendor for an upcoming project. After thorough research and evaluation, we have identified your organization as a potential candidate to fulfill our requirements.

We kindly request you to submit a formal proposal for the project, outlining your company’s expertise, capabilities, and proposed approach. The project details and requirements are attached to this email for your reference. Please review the document carefully and ensure that your proposal addresses all the specified criteria.

The deadline for proposal submission is [deadline date]. Submissions received after this date will not be considered. Please send your proposal to [email address] with the subject line “Proposal Submission - [Project Name].”

Should you have any questions or require further clarification regarding the project or the submission process, please do not hesitate to contact our procurement department at [contact number] or [email address].

We appreciate your interest in partnering with us and look forward to reviewing your proposal.

Best regards,

[Your Name]
[Your Position]
PQR Solutions

Will it work for ya?

I get tons of these cold emails in my executive role each month and as soon as I see anything like I hope this email finds you well I drop it.

The best cold email of the past month to me recognized I attended a certain university and did a particular recent activity. That gets people’s attention.

Otherwise, from when I ran revenue teams, using cold email templates is fine, but you’ve got to get into their perspective and reasoning to pay attention sooner.

For example… group folks by industry, role, common troubles, etc. The following short and sweet is a winner.

Good day, Bob,

Our firm Frank & Beans has noticed that executives typically have trouble associating where revenue genuinely comes from their delivery teams. Further, we’ve found ways of helping HR ensure deliver folk’s salary are below a desired gross margin threshold.

When either of these situations are of interest, please book some time with me.

Cheers,

Bob

1 Like