Live Crawling doesn't work at all

Hi. for 3 days now aiprm’s live crawling feature is not working. this is very important for me. how can i fix this problem?

@Rome_and_Byzantium
Read above post

We’re unable to run a certain prompt. It says that live crawling is failed. Please see the screenshot.

1 Like

@Rome_and_Byzantium it seems like the Live Crawling of https://www.museumeintrittskarten.com/ is functioning properly.

Can you please check it again?

If it doesn’t work can you please share the prompt as well?

I created my own prompt for crawling LinkedIn profiles.
Sometimes it is working, but sometimes I get notification that because of LinkedIn rules I cant crawl it.
Did anyone had similar problem? What might be a solution?

:arrow_up: Please refer here:

Thank you for reply, I know that it might work at your place, but at mine still is not.
Are there any specifics regarding the LinkedIn crawling?
Is there your like live support, or meeting support or similar for Elite plan users?

Note that some websites like LinkedIn might block live crawling or other crawlers which might be the reason why it is not working on your end.

At this time, we only provide support through emails. If you encounter any issues or have any other questions, you may contact us at hello@aiprm.com using the email address that is linked to your AIPRM subscription.

just to tell you this is still happening and it always goes like this:

1. I enter one linkedin profile and it does its work
  2. I enter second one, and I got this message:
    I’m unable to access LinkedIn profiles directly. If you’re looking for specific information about Sofia’s professional background, skills, or experience, I recommend visiting her LinkedIn profile for the most accurate and up-to-date details. LinkedIn profiles are a great resource for professional information, including work history, educational background, certifications, and endorsements from colleagues and peers.
  3. I close my browser, open again, and start from the begining

You can try reselecting the live crawling prompt you used using the AIPRM sidebar: