New GPT-4 Prompt: Audience and SEO Optimized Product Listicles

Link to Prompt

link to Prompt "GPT-4 Audience and SEO Optimized Product Listicles" by "CopySamur.ai" - AIPRM for ChatGPT

What the Prompt does

Here’s one I made that is made for outputting data for a product listicle with a defined “product:”, “features:” (I would recommend copying the features from amazon or the product’s website), and defining your “target audience:” It is also intended to be used with GPT-4 if you have it available.

• This prompt will take a product name, list of features (take these from a site like Amazon or the manufacturer’s website), and your target audience.
  • It will create a short 1-2 paragraph marketing summary of the product written for your target audience
  • It will create a beautifully written list of important features
  • It will list the pros and cons in markdown format within a code block for easy copying.
  • WHY: Creating targeted listicles can be a pain and difficult to format in the ideal way

Example Prompt Output GPT4

Input:

Product 1: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Edge Wi-Fi

Features:  Supports AMD Ryzen 5000 & 3000 Series desktop processors (not compatible with AMD Ryzen 5 3400G & Ryzen 3 3200G) and AMD Ryzen 4000 G-Series desktop processors
Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 5100+(OC) MHz
Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen 4 x4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr, AMD Turbo USB 3.2 GEN 2
Enhanced Power Design: 10+2+1 Duet Rail Power Design, Core Boost, DDR4 Boost
MYSTIC LIGHT: 16.8 million colors / 29 effects controlled in one click. MYSTIC LIGHT EXTENSION supports both RGB and RAINBOW LED strip
Premium Thermal Solution: Extended Heatsink Design with additional choke thermal pad rated for 7W/mK and PCB with 2oz thickened copper are built for high-performance system and non-stop gaming experience
2.5G LAN with LAN Manager and Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX Solution: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
Flash BIOS Button with Optimized ClearCMOS Function: Simply use a USB key to flash any BIOS within seconds. Restore the BIOS to the default settings without any additional actions
Pre-installed I/O Shielding: Better EMI protection and more convenience for installation

Target Audience: PC gamers who are building a new pc

Output:

MSI MPG B550 Gaming Edge Wi-Fi

Experience the perfect balance between performance and aesthetics with the MSI MPG B550 Gaming Edge Wi-Fi motherboard. Tailored for PC gamers building a new rig, this board provides exceptional performance and unparalleled connectivity. With support for AMD Ryzen processors and high-speed DDR4 memory, it delivers lightning-fast gaming experiences while maintaining a stable and secure network connection.

Equipped with MYSTIC LIGHT and enhanced power design, this motherboard ensures a high-performance system with non-stop gaming experience. The pre-installed I/O shielding not only makes installation more convenient but also offers better EMI protection. Get ready to unlock the full potential of your gaming rig with MSI MPG B550 Gaming Edge Wi-Fi.

KEY FEATURES

AMD Ryzen 5000 & 3000 Series support
DDR4 Memory up to 5100+(OC) MHz
PCIe 4.0 and Lightning Gen 4 x4 M.2
Enhanced Power Design: 10+2+1 Duet Rail
MYSTIC LIGHT with 16.8 million colors
Premium Thermal Solution
2.5G LAN and Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX Solution
Flash BIOS Button with Optimized ClearCMOS Function
Pre-installed I/O Shielding

| Pros                                  | Cons                                  |
|---------------------------------------|---------------------------------------|
| High-performance AMD Ryzen support    | Not compatible with Ryzen 5 3400G & Ryzen 3 3200G |
| DDR4 Memory up to 5100+(OC) MHz       |                                       |
| Lightning-fast PCIe 4.0 & M.2         |                                       |
| 2.5G LAN & Wi-Fi 6 for fast networking|                                       |
| MYSTIC LIGHT with extensive customization |                                       |

How I came up with it

I had a hard time finding a listicle-building assistant template, and I believe it was something that was missing from the AIPRM Prompt Marketplace.

More insights

• To effectively use this prompt, I recommend using GPT-4 and following the prompt hint.

• Prompt Hint: Write “Product 1: [Product name]” then "Features: [Paste a list of features and benefits for the product] Last write “Target Audience: [who you are targeting]”

If you found that the prompt can benefit others, Upvote it, to reach more people.

11 Likes

Greart job describing and using the template @Steve

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ve recently found that feeding chatgpt with example inputs and desired outputs within the prompt design has led to exceptionally higher outputs that I previously got. Especially when using GPT-4. Have you noticed anything similar? Its almost like micro training/tuning.

4 Likes

Absolutely TRUE, it learns more effectively by providing with example input and output, than providing with just prompt description.

It’s like Learning a pattern, instead of Guessing what you want

2 Likes

This is a great prompt for promoting products.

2 Likes

Thank you! I hope it works well for you!

1 Like

I wonder if I will be able to use this to create the style and tone of writing the text?

1 Like

I think you can, but you should tell it that ‘these are tone/writing style examples …’ Before providing it with the examples.

1 Like

I’m a little concerned If Amazon uses machine learning or natural language progression software to determine if the content that you’re putting out is AI generated I would run the Output through some of the AI detectors just to be sure