Not coming up with any Prompts

Hello

My name is Jack. Very nice to meet everyone. This is my first post so if I’m in the wrong place I apologize. I’m going through the AIPRM video tutorials. The video “Finding the Right Prompt” gives the example of putting in the word “Business” and related prompts appear. But when I put in the word “Business” I get the message “No prompts found for your current filter.” I’ve tried a few times and get the same response and I’ve tried other very generic search terms and the same response.

Can someone advise please? I really want to learn to use this and I get past step one!!

Hello Jack, I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties. Please make sure to double-check whether you have selected the “Public” prompt templates tab and which active filters (topic, activity, model) you have currently applied.

Hello Tibor,

Thank you for your reply and yes, that does seem to have been the difference. I’m getting prompts now on many different topics.

Time to continue on with the tutorials!! My company - TheAIconversation.com - is a launching a lead gen program to promote our process for using AI to generate quality contacts for companies and I want to use AIPRM to coordinate the marketing effort.

Have a great day.

Jack

I have ChatGPT pro Installed on Kiwi browser on my Android phone and AIPRM has stopped working yesterday. It displays 1 prompt only and whatever I search it returns that prompt does not exist. I uninstalled AIPRM and remove Kiwi and reinstall them all, no improvement at all. Kiwi is dedicated to the combo ChatGPT and AIPRM, I don’t do any browsing on it. Can you help? Whatever I do, nothing seems to work. BTW, works perfectly on my iMac, only the android phone seems to suddenly be the issue. Thank you

Thank you for reaching out to us about the issue you are experiencing with AIPRM on your Android device. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Please see the possible solution above:

If it doesn’t help, please send a screenshot or screen recording to our support team at hello@aiprm.com.

1 Like

Thank you! I will double check next time as I thought it was automatically set on Public. Thank you for your time. I see my prompts now and will get a try.