Onpage SEO in just One Click

Please review my prompt and suggest to me some changes. This Prompt will generate 5 keyword and 10 related keyword variations, along with 5 unique SEO-optimized titles and meta descriptions and 3 feature image ideas. Onpage SEO in just One Click

3 Likes

Moved to Promote your AIPRM Prompt

Hello i have try it, it only answer in english. still the content seems good to me.

Hello Jumma. In a word, I love your Onpage SEO prompt - the image suggestions are something that I haven’t come across before - so well done. I also use your article writer prompt as well and these two fit together like a hand in a glove. Coffee on its way!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! I’m glad to hear that my prompts have been helpful to you.

I’m constantly working on developing new prompts and improving existing ones, so stay tuned for more updates. I have some great new prompts in the pipeline that I think you’ll find useful and informative, and I’m excited to share them with you as soon as they are ready.

In the meantime, if you have any other suggestions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to let me know. I’m always looking for ways to improve and provide the best possible service to my users. I appreciate the coffee. thanks again

3 Likes