Paid account not recognized

Hello Christoph,
I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to contact you because I’m experiencing an issue with my AI Platform subscription.
Although I have a subscription to the AI Platform Pro plan, whenever I use the chat feature, it doesn’t seem to recognize my subscription and prompts me to upgrade to access more resources. This is frustrating since I’m already paying for the plan that should include those features.
I tried contacting OpenAI customer support for assistance, but unfortunately, I haven’t received a response yet. Please look into this issue and let me know what’s causing the problem. I would appreciate any assistance you can provide.
Thank you for your help.
Best regards,
Marcia Possik

Hello Marcia, I apologize for the inconvenience you’re facing with your subscription not being recognized. To help you resolve this issue, please contact our support team at hello@aiprm.com from the email address you used for the purchase. We will investigate the issue and get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

2 Likes