Price for new Subscriptions Updated - The Early Bird Prices of AIPRM are history

Good morning :pray::sunrise_over_mountains:

The Early Bird Prices of AIPRM are history.

All new subscriptions pay the new prices.

This is also true to add-on purchases, purchases after you cancelled,
and especially also new purchases you need to make if you failed to update your credit card to a working active card.

We are ready for the complains on this standard complaints coming from now on:

“But I forgot the deadline, can I get the old price?”
No sorry.

See also

2 Likes

Hi. I paid for the PRO subscription but it says on my account that I am subscribed to the PLUS . How do I get that changed? I am unable to access the pro features

Thx

@frankiecooper

Please send us all details, including videos and screenshots, to hello@aiprm.com for investigation. Thank you!

Hi. I paid for the PRO subscription but it says on my account that I am subscribed to the PLUS . How do I get that changed? I also, am unable to access the pro features

Thanks

Hello, I apologize for the inconvenience you’re experiencing.

You can download and install AIPRM for ChatGPT from the Chrome Web Store via this link:

Conflicts with other extensions might cause issues with AIPRM’s features. You can find more information on this topic here:

Based on your message, it seems there might be some confusion regarding the subscriptions. AIPRM Premium plans are separate subscriptions offered by AIPRM, Corp., while ChatGPT Plus is a subscription provided by OpenAI Inc.

Please note that the “Upgrade to Plus” option in the sidebar is related to ChatGPT Plus offered by OpenAI, not AIPRM.

If the problem still occurs, kindly send an email to hello@aiprm.com with all details and screenshots or screen recording for investigation.

1 Like

Great marketing. Agree 100%