Private prompts and security

You say when we create and save private prompts that they will not be shared. No offense :slight_smile: but how can I really be assured of that. I know nothing about the people/person behind AIPRM and as we all know there are lots of people scamming. I am in know way accusing AIPRM of this but it is an issue. Here are some suggestions of how to address this:

1. Answer this post.
  2. Add certifications or badges from reliable sources to build trust about the AIPRM platform. Here are some specific ideas chat gave me:

Sure, here are twenty ways to build trust that using a technology is safe and that any prompts you build and save will not be shared with others:

1. Implement strong encryption to protect user data.
  2. Use two-factor authentication to ensure that only authorized users can access the prompts.
  3. Be transparent about your data handling practices and privacy policies.
  4. Provide a clear and concise explanation of how user data is collected, stored, and used.
  5. Display trust badges from reputable third-party security and privacy certification providers.
  6. Conduct regular security audits and penetration testing to identify and address vulnerabilities.
  7. Prompt users to create strong, unique passwords and to change them regularly.
  8. Offer a clear and easy-to-use interface for managing privacy settings and data access permissions.
  9. Limit data access to only those employees who need it to perform their job duties.
  10. Provide regular security and privacy training for employees to raise awareness of potential risks.
  11. Be responsive and transparent when addressing user concerns or complaints about data privacy and security.
  12. Offer a bug bounty program to incentivize ethical hackers to report any security vulnerabilities they discover.
  13. Partner with reputable cybersecurity firms to help identify and mitigate potential threats.
  14. Use firewalls and intrusion detection systems to protect against unauthorized access and data breaches.
  15. Regularly update software and security systems to ensure protection against the latest threats.
  16. Conduct background checks on employees who have access to user data.
  17. Provide clear and concise explanations of how user data will be used in marketing or advertising campaigns.
  18. Allow users to easily delete their account and all associated data.
  19. Implement a data retention policy to minimize the amount of user data stored.
  20. Regularly communicate with users about security and privacy updates and improvements to build trust and transparency.
2 Likes

I don’t think AIPRM team have the duty to Secure your Prompt data, Instead User should have this responsibility.

This is my opinion.

1 Like

Thanks, we have addressed these and many more concerns in the post linked by @RealityMoez

I also recommend to read RULE: Read and Learn. Don’t expect a Copy/Paste Quick Fix to find previously asked questions.

In addition to that, posting random ChatGPT output is not requested, helpful or appreciated and may be removed by moderators. In this case it is highly redundant to topics covered already in both, policies and community.

Instead of Copy/Pasting random ChatGPT output the spirit of the AIPRM community would be to share and discuss the actual prompt thay got you this list.

If you don’t believe in sharing prompt engineering skills and experiences, then AIPRM is not for you.